Cleaning with Mario #43 A seasonal new thread bespokely ordered to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish he would apply and be accepted for some kind of reality television show. I’m watching Married at First Sight and was just thinking how it would be hilarious to see him on something like this where his bitchy side could be EXPOSED as he does all his usual dramatics and becomes crabbit.com
Greater chance of him saying "I do" to a stranger on the telly than saying it to Derek in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This has happened to me before, and l think it's because the page is still loading content.
Click on the thunderbolt icon where I've put the arrow. Let the page load, then click on the bell next to it.
After that just let the page load for a few seconds in future 👍
Mwah mwah 💋 that seems to have solved some of the issues I was having but I think we’re on fire with this thread and it can’t keep up 😂 I also get told to wait x amount of seconds before I can post 🤨 I must’ve been naughty 🤪

It should be lightening bolt shouldn't it 🤣 Where I've put the arrow at the top right
Thunder bolt. My new favourite boujee word 😂💥☄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mwah mwah 💋 that seems to have solved some of the issues I was having but I think we’re on fire with this thread and it can’t keep up 😂 I also get told to wait x amount of seconds before I can post 🤨 I must’ve been naughty 🤪

Thunder bolt. My new favourite boujee word 😂💥☄
It just happened to me earlier. I'd been yapping on the phone and was too impatient for it to reload 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His latest grid post....
"I'm really enjoying the orange of colours"

EH?!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Brace yaselfs ma lovlies I think we maybe going on a new living room journey in the scent orange of colours 👌 so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All the huns in the comments blowing smoke up his ring piece... it’s amazing, gorgeous, beautiful... no it’s not, it’s bleeping awful and cheap and tacky looking! They all must have his Kerry Katona eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.