Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Have decided it will be interesting to track his spending leading up to Christmas. I actually think it's tragic the amount of money he wastes to impress people on the gram. Especially when he is basically buying land fill. Hopefully it might make him stop and think but I doubt it as getting into crippling debt appears to be his lane and he is sticking in it.

Anyway Today's spending on crap he doesn't need;

Cake display £13.59
Pumpkin tea light and frame £2
Candles £14.98
Reed diffuser £ 6 (He didn't say so guess at £6?)
Glass sweet jar £3.99
Dunelm reed diffuser £10
Hand wash £2.00
Pumpkin soup bowls £14
Pumpkin salt and pepper £14

Previous spending on Autumn decor, take from haul earlier in the week.

Door mat- gifted
Couple of framed 'prints' £13.95 + £7.95
Two packs of leave lights £11.98
Bunting £6.99
Two garlands £10.99
Cauldron wax burner £11.00
Beads £6.99
Two white Essex pumpkins -gifted
Glass pumpkin- bday gift
Fake books- £ can't find price
Autumn mug £12.00
Velvet Pumpkins £18.00
Wooden tray £5.00

Grand total so far £185.41

*Feel free to update as we go!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Cady1954

VIP Member
Oh Ma lovelies you will never guess what's happened to me. Mario must have sussed ma little sneaky account and blocked me for the fourth time. If ya reading here ya little cunt look at my avatar and that is me swerving right oot of ma lain giving you the finger. I hope your Autumn is shite, your Christmas is shiter and I hope you get the the sack fae the polis shop. I hope Deek leaves you for a woman and I hope Rayn rips your eyeballs out.

ETA Im not bitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

MarionWaffle

Tat tat tat and even more cheap shity tat.
What a fucking walloper!!!!!!!!

What a sad existence they both live, I don’t know any other gay couple who actually live like these two muppets😂
Pride in Glasgow today and not one single mention. I’m swerving onto the hard shoulder here…He’s a fake gay. I’ve thought this all along. No woman in her sane mind would have him so he landed in with aff his tits Deek who hasn’t a fuckin clue what year he’s in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

LadyB65

Chatty Member
What a fucking class A twat sitting with the fan on surrounded by fucking autumn decorations 😂😂
Wee Fanny!

• Haha
  • Wow

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
The “AUTUMN” banner stuck across the top of the mirror and the fan blowing in front of it is too much 😩🤣 ma IBS is through the flairbairds w laughter. What an honest to god joke he is. Why is he decorating his house like a P2 classroom?!

4936E5BE-F837-4744-A6DE-83CF983B82F1.png

*also spot wee Rayn sitting under the fan 😭 poor wee thing will be absolutely fried in a top floor flat in this heat.

• Haha
  • Sad

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
A new thread, just in time for Marion to get his new winter coat and scarf. He gets a new wan every year.

Al just settle in and get aw cosy in this 21 degree heat.

Love youse aw 🥔💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Runforestrun

VIP Member
LADS!!! Another cozy bespoke thread after we flew through the last one like Marions beige food flies through him in an IBS episode!

we had such a fabulous birthday weekend last week, but now it’s September and we are just embarking on oor Marions Autumnal journee of pumpkins and leafs.
As you were lads, keep being legends ♥
Congrats to the wonderful @Kaydeelaydee for the inspired thread title suggestion 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44