Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derek looks like your little brother on the first night of your holiday in Spain ๐Ÿ˜‚ wearing his cool clothes ready to smash the Teen disco

View attachment 737699
I did find myself zooming in for a closer look ma lovlieโ€ฆโ€ฆ Till I spotted his shoes๐Ÿคฎ
Looks like oor Margo dresses wee Deek to look like a total fud to make herself look better.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This thread has been great these past few days, I'm waiting on the Halloween tree being a thing with him and so many of these other instatwats, like a previous poster said so many trying to copy the american themes but the difference is that most people do it there and the decorations are fab especially with how big trick or treating is, but I guess whatever floats your boat.

Reactions: 19
Trick or treating sounds like a great opportunity to go on the beg up at the bed sit. Im only wee, I could pop a Halloween mask on and ring their ring ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

โ€œTheres a fun size Mars bar and a wax melt fae ma own bran my loveliesโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thing is, he's not having a Halloween party, or kids knocking for sweets, ditto Christmas, they'll be eating a birds eye frozen dinner off their laps watching a film projected onto the wall/mirror.
He needs a toy shop, play with that, leave the flat alone for christ's sake.
Go to a hairdresser. Sign up to adult learning. Get a life coach. Read a bleeping book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You just know on Halloween Mario is the type to knock all the lights off and pretend he's not in.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Its genuinely comical that 2 grown men think this is exciting ๐Ÿ™ˆ they both desperately need a hobby. No one will see any of the tat in the bedsit apart from on Instagram ๐Ÿ™„ what a farse

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thing is, he's not having a Halloween party, or kids knocking for sweets, ditto Christmas, they'll be eating a birds eye frozen dinner off their laps watching a film projected onto the wall/mirror.
He needs a toy shop, play with that, leave the flat alone for christ's sake.
Go to a hairdresser. Sign up to adult learning. Get a life coach. Read a bleeping book.
Goto a hairdresser has ended me ๐Ÿฅ”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Derek looks like your little brother on the first night of your holiday in Spain ๐Ÿ˜‚ wearing his cool clothes ready to smash the Teen disco

View attachment 737699

View attachment 737699
I bet you mazza picked that outfit for him ! He must have been made to wear that! Itโ€™s fucken hideous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Calling it now. In the same way that Mario hangs his Christmas door wreath on the inside of his front door, cos fear of theft, the autumn door mat will be on the inside too.

Cos when you're a cleaning account (!), it gives totally the right impression that you're inviting folks to wipe their feet on the way out of your home :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He's quiet today?!.
He's either on a downer after he's built himself up so much last week. Or, he's busy making the hobbit hole autumn central ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trick or treating sounds like a great opportunity to go on the beg up at the bed sit. Im only wee, I could pop a Halloween mask on and ring their ring ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

โ€œTheres a fun size Mars bar and a wax melt fae ma own bran my loveliesโ€
His frigging wax melt/spray rip off Tom Ford shite keeps coming up on my page now ...ยฃ5 a toss ..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's quiet today?!.
He's either on a downer after he's built himself up so much last week. Or, he's busy making the hobbit hole autumn central ๐Ÿ‘€
Busy stringing up his plastic autumn leaves and speshul autumn bunting I reckonโ€ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's quiet today?!.
Oh he will be throwing dead leaves and pumpkins around the place

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Reasons for having an autumnal display:
1) you are a shop
2) you are a junior school, teaching the seasons. Lesson one, the autumn equinox falls around 22nd September, when nights are longer than days. M. McKnight see me after class.
3)you are an idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Read this while having a mouthful of tea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He's terminally stupid.

Were those chunters taking the piss out of our soph? Me thinks they were when they spotted the hinch labelled cleaner! Lol. Marion will be livid..

What did our soph buy him for his birthday? I'm guessing duck all or we would have seen it
She'll read here now and send him one of her distressed mirrors from Facebook cheap shop.

Sorry just having a laugh at his highlights again ๐Ÿ˜‚ canโ€™t even spell Jo Malone properly ๐Ÿ˜‚
He probably thinks Jo is a bloke the thick tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.