Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know on Halloween Mario is the type to knock all the lights off and pretend he's not in.
Came here to say precisely this! He is deffo that type!

I’m not one to decorate my flat for every season or event - Christmas only - but I know people who do, although not to the extent as Mario e.g. Autumn decor is strictly for the days before Halloween, not 2 months before!

These people either have kids and/or entertain a lot. He has/does neither of these things. Its all to fill a very empty hole in his life. It’s actually quite sad.

Reactions: 15
I reckon we need to set up a special boujee curated page dedicated to the shite he obviously buys out of charity shops ..
"Mario's magical merch".

I wonder how they get away with not being sued with all the knock off scents.
Tom Ford probably doesn't realise gabshite exists .😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just can't get my head round what he eats and then claims he suffers ibs. I honestly don't think he has ibs, just a bad diet. The food he eats would make my stomach bad too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think he’s just doing this to troll us now with the food. He can’t seriously stick to beige all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see he likes a bit chicken in all that sauce. My cats get more than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does he just walk into restaurants, ask what food on the menu is beige and then order that?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The saddest bleeping thing I think I’ve ever seen is Deek clutching at that salt shaker like he’s holding up a glass of Prosexxy 💁🏻‍♀️

C216DDEE-B6AC-4F24-BE3B-B817F92B09C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I like that they’ve clearly asked for their orders without onions. The only scrap of nutrients in that beige monstrosity and it’s been left out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like that they’ve clearly asked for their orders without onions. The only scrap of nutrients in that beige monstrosity and it’s been left out.
He’s the kind of old biddy to say “ahhhhh love onions, but onions dinnae looovee me. So aye” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg of all the food you can have in a Chinese restaurant or any restaurant for that matter, he always chooses the most beige and basic ffs 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.