Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the amount of bleeping shite in that one part of the studio flat!

He’s actually such a wasteful idiot and all his autumn decorations look fuckin tit!
His clutter would really make me anxious if that was my place.
I don't know how he can relax. And that monstrosity of a mirror looks so out of place in that tiny room of his.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Calling it now, reel/tutorial of a Marion Bespoke Autumnal drink 👉🏼🍹☕🧋🥤 within the next week. Pumpkin Spiced Poverty Stricke Pathetic Middle Aged Man-Child™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Look at the amount of bleeping shite in that one part of the studio flat!

He’s actually such a wasteful idiot and all his autumn decorations look fuckin tit!
He could do without every single thing in that pic, he needs an intervention.

I'm not being funny but is there even ONE actual book in his bespoke boujee palace ?
He's got some cornflake boxes covered in fake chanel wrapping.
No books=no brain.
Don't @ me etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Derek is happy? He seems to just get bossed about. Plus the bedroom is all Mario's stuff out on show
As if Derek doesn't even live there

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if Derek is happy? He seems to just get bossed about. Plus the bedroom is all Mario's stuff out on show
As if Derek doesn't even live there
He showed Derek's stuff inside the wardrobe once, it wasn't hung, it was just on the floor of the wardrobe. He also showed Derek's games just thrown behind the sofa. He's not nice to Derek. 😬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh lovelies ah am howlin 🤣🤣🤣 ah dumped ma bespoke boyfriend in the scent loser today an am nae gutted oor anything but this has cheered me reet ap 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
If he stopped spaffing money up the wall on all this unnecessary him and wee Deek could probably be in a bleeping mansion by now. It’s ridiculous. And he’s not seriously putting bloody pumpkins up at the start of December. He needs to get a bloody life.

Reactions: 16
If he stopped spaffing money up the wall on all this unnecessary him and wee Deek could probably be in a bleeping mansion by now. It’s ridiculous. And he’s not seriously putting bloody pumpkins up at the start of December. He needs to get a bloody life.
£360 for 19hrs at the Dakota wouldn’t have helped his bank balance either. What a mug. All that money to stay a couple of miles down the road

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
£360 for 19hrs at the Dakota wouldn’t have helped his bank balance either. What a mug. All that money to stay a couple of miles down the road
Well he got his free slippers that he’ll wear to death so probably all worth it to him 🙄. It’s just so stupid. The whole stay was pointless - 3 cocktails and in bed by 10pm. He really should have saved his money.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Keep dreaming Maz, as long as you keep spending, you'll never leave Scotland to get abroad 🙄
A million miles away from the tit hole he lives in now. He’s a total dreamer not got a clue about real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right ma lovelies I’ve managed tae find a comma break in the between the fam holiday tae post.
So ma take is that Ava Maria wanted tae cum up tae Scotland tae touch base wi her reps tae keep her wee shitey wax melt business on track and promoted.

Her targets were the Steels (I refuse to talk about that situation) and oor Marion. She suggested a group meet up and tae also celebrate his birthday so he grabbed the chance tae shine ma lovelies and invite the coos tae his hobbit hole.

All of this will be on Ava Maria business expenses trust me. Why it wasn’t in a central location is coz oor Maz couldn’t be in control.
In Hannah’s defence re the flat tyre (don’t shoot me down) I know that car park well at Charing Cross and if any car has an issue they try to get you down to those disabled spaces where should can be agreed to….ill get back in ma lane 🙈
ETA: All they did wiz share each other’s stories so it wiz awe fur the gram 😳😔
100% read that in the voice of Isa!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is this numpties obsession with autumn 🍂

he is a screwball it’s just all another excuse to buy shite and have content for the gram for the coos to get all excited 😆

he is one odd looking little character isn’t he 😂😂 when you see him in pictures he looks weird! He is dressed for Halloween 🎃 all year round 🎃🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf is this numpties obsession with autumn 🍂

he is a screwball it’s just all another excuse to buy shite and have content for the gram for the coos to get all excited 😆

he is one odd looking little character isn’t he 😂😂 when you see him in pictures he looks weird! He is dressed for Halloween 🎃 all year round 🎃🎃
It's the only content he can think of. Shopping obsessed.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.