Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weather is bleeping lovely here …. Who the hell is actually gonna want to be holed up in a wee bedsit on a nite like this ?? He’s got 10 glasses …. He doesnae know 10 people - he should’ve come oan here and invited 10 of us …. That would be a nite to remember 🤣😂🤣😂. I’m wondering if Ma Rendall will be there with her new doo ??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The weather is bleeping lovely here …. Who the hell is actually gonna want to be holed up in a wee bedsit on a nite like this ?? He’s got 10 glasses …. He doesnae know 10 people - he should’ve come oan here and invited 10 of us …. That would be a nite to remember 🤣😂🤣😂. I’m wondering if Ma Rendall will be there with her new doo ??
Omg I hope she is! She is rough as duck! She’ll be robbing all his accessories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Glad the padded coffin tap ass table is getting used for all that bespoke tap ass it was intended for……. A big maccie dees just before his prosecco party. Yum. Can’t wait to see what blouse he squeezes into after that slap up meal

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am speechless.

He has *PAID FOR BY MYSELF* these items for what? To never be used or seen again.

Same as yesterday, the obscene amount of make up that he doesn’t know anything about or use.

His ‘lifestyle’ is utterly tragic.

SCREAMING!!

I am going out tonight but I’m ready to cancel so I can witness the carnage unfolding LIVE!
Hopefully he will live stream, so we can all have a good laugh 👌👌👌👌😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hoping the bag head neighbours drop by.

Omg I hope she is! She is rough as duck! She’ll be robbing all his accessories 😂
Screaming. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is he making out that he “needs” a maccies... I mean highly doubt you’ve got a hangover Marion, you were tucked up in bed for 9 hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine when he’s had a few later? All his burger burps he’ll be doing when he’s talking at people 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Well my lovelies I’m off out for a boujee bespoke night with hubby. Sadly as I wasn’t invited to the birthday knees up of the year I’ll need to make do with dinner and cocktails! Cannot wait to read the thread later when I get home and hubs thinks he’s onto a promise!! Threads before bed!! 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There’s a brilliant tattler called @Bunnykins on the Mrs Hinch thread who’d have us all in hysterics with Marge’s birthday recap I’m sure 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well now that's a bold choice for a shirt. I'm getting all the 'I'll have two 99's and a quarter of cola cubes please" vibes 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The lounge drinks station is a big mistake. Leaving aside how cheap n nasty it all looks, the bar in a pad that small should be set up in the kitchen. His guests are going to have to form an orderly queue at the console and there will be spillage.

I feel Hannah may have offered these words of caution had the gruesome twosome not fucked with her earlier, by either bailing on her or laughing at her misfortune.

KARMA ON YOUR CRAPET 💎 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The lounge drinks station is a big mistake. Leaving aside how cheap n nasty it all looks, the bar in a pad that small should be set up in the kitchen. His guests are going to have to form an orderly queue at the console and there will be spillage.

I feel Hannah may have offered these words of caution had the gruesome twosome not fucked with her earlier, by either bailing on her or laughing at her misfortune.

KARMA ON YOUR CRAPET 💎 👌
The cat litter tray is in the kitchen, no way will Mario have them traipsing past a fresh laid turd.

There’s a brilliant tattler called @Bunnykins on the Mrs Hinch thread who’d have us all in hysterics with Marge’s birthday recap I’m sure 😂
Can @Bunnykins be tempted to join us, show them a few choice pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.