Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma Granny’s wake was more fun than this tits birthday night. Such a build up and then nothing happened. Maz never lets us doon. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh OK, he's probably a shortarse anyway. Despite my alluring avi, I am a woman.
God Margrit is going to kill us when he sees this. 😭😂 🤡
LOVE YOU MARGRIT HUN IT WAS ALL JOHNOJONES IDEA.
I do find short men very attractive. I actually get married in two weeks to another man but if there are any short attractive gay men available let me know ASAP 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I want to say I can’t believe he’s gone to bed but it’s 80 year old Marion so it’s not a shock.

Where has Oor H travelled from? What a waste, she’s been out all of 3 minutes before being told it’s bed time!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ohjesuschrist whattheactualfuckdidijustsee??????
He’s tanned without exfoliating ma lovely, av made that mistake before .. his bespoke skin could definitely take an exfoliation session

I want to say I can’t believe he’s gone to bed but it’s 80 year old Marion so it’s not a shock.

Where has Oor H travelled from? What a waste, she’s been out all of 3 minutes before being told it’s bed time!
South Yorkshire I believe..
Isn’t she a millionaire too??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello ma lovelies 👋 💎

Well!!! Youse did not disappoint wit yees aw like! Bunch a Isa’s youse aw are so yees ur.

Am back in ma comfies getting all cosy and safe cos am ur who am ur youse know me a like ma comfort and that so aye.

Goat 937271 new candles and diffusers in the smell amore carbonara and in the colour beige with ma birthday money so a did and am convincing oor H to make me a doop line in ma brand with her.

So aye anyway aw youse tattle bastards can take a seat and get some class, aw the years of slagging ma Make up collection when I says it’s for the lassies comin roon. I had to up ma Klarna limit for aw ma new Charlotte tilbury make up so oor Hannah could get a swatch so aye karma on aw yer arses 😏

Back in ma bed noo with a wee night cap, am having wan o them 👉🏼🍹 they are LETHAL!!!

Well you only turn 38 once and it was one to remember!!!

Another year of being me! My life! My rules! No hassle! Just cosy vibes 🔥

Tunza luv and tattie hearts .. M 〽

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hawd oan a minute! . . did I see. .Wit in the dial a bus was that 3hour and 50minute shite aw about??? I've spent mair time on the lavvy pan wi a hangover than he did fur his big birthday night oot, A whole basturt week tae plan this??? H drivin aw that way for a bowl a pasta and shitey cocktail, away n take yer face for a shite Moira, ever the disappointment you are

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well ma lovelies am just in from seeing HRH Jane tonight and there’s 7 pages to go through on here!!!! Ahv just looked at his stories and I called it - Italian in the Merchant City and back in the hotel for 9pm. How tragic.

Here’s a wee photie of oor Jane from tonight. Front row nonetheless. Smell the wealth a know.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Well ma lovelies am just in from seeing HRH Jane tonight and there’s 7 pages to go through on here!!!! Ahv just looked at his stories and I called it - Italian in the Merchant City and back in the hotel for 9pm. How tragic.

Here’s a wee photie of oor Jane from tonight. Front row nonetheless. Smell the wealth a know.
Look at the icon Jane ❤❤ she is everything

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hawd the bus. All the fam asleep so I caught up with stories but not this thread. Whit happened tae Rendall and Kayley saying they couldn’t wait tae rip up the dance flair wi him.
Has he honestly just gone tae his baw baws?!? And she’s driven all that way. They went tae Amore fur dinner then Jacks and that’s it?!? 😳
I’ll try tae catch up in full ra morra ma lovelies. Bet he’s up awe night wie his IBS or has yet another migraine (hangover).
P.S. Hannah paid for his room didn’t she as part of her PR stunt to reinvent her business *nods*
P.P.S. At least Deek is still alive 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.