Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus H Christ what a bleeping wild night hunzzzz ah canny keep up wae him ๐Ÿคฃ

He's in his pj's already ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Heโ€™s such a cutie isnt he? I donโ€™t know how he got landed with that egotistical cockwomble
Itโ€™s been said on here before ma lovely, we think Deek did a โ€˜kiss the ๐Ÿทโ€™ dare that got out of hand and he canโ€™t get rid! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Itโ€™s 9.55pm and heโ€™s back in the hotel room ๐Ÿ˜‚ theyโ€™ve been out roughly 4 hours, max!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Nae danger heโ€™s back in the room and in his jammies for ten ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ like fkn clockwork Mazda like fkin clockwork ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
FFS its not evan 10pm and hes back who called it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and tipsy ๐Ÿ™„ dont make me laugh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maz has paid the junkie doonstairs a tenner to post some Dreamies through the letter box every couple hours. So aye
๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜‚ Mate that door will have been kicked in by now, Raynโ€™s fucked off, the junkieโ€™s bird has ate the dreamies, Deekโ€™s PS4 getting dismantled and sold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Back in his hotel room on his big birthday Friday night oot by 10pm ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It was barely worth ironing the old woman blouse for the night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Has he got new birthday pj's on though.

You witches, wheezing laugh
๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜‚ Mate that door will have been kicked in by now, Raynโ€™s fucked off, the junkieโ€™s bird has ate the dreamies, Deekโ€™s PS4 getting dismantled and sold
Imagine if the dyson dryer got knicked. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hope Rayn pisses on his premier Inn pillows before she fucks off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
2 hours ago they were away for dinner. Now theyโ€™re already back at the hotel having drinks ๐Ÿ˜‚ whatโ€™s the bleeping point??
Basking in the ambience ma lovelie.

It's a hot one in Scotland-shire again tonight so his toes are probably paddling in a wee sweaty cheap-shoe pool and he'll not want to damage his hobbit feet.

• Haha
  • Sick
I find it even funnier that thereโ€™s tattlers on here that arenโ€™t even from Scotland that find him as much as cock as we do ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ please be assured we arenโ€™t all like Marion ๐Ÿ™„ some of us can indeed smell the wealth ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘ love our English tattlers we should start doing tours to Marlons boujee estate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™ve no idea how any non Scots even understand what we and Marion are saying! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
I hope Del Boy and Hannah are away back out and left him with his comfies. Imagine driving all this way & getting all dolled up only to be back in your hotel room within a couple of hours. What a waste of makeup ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is it just my phone screen but I canโ€™t see any difference between the colour of his โ€˜tannedโ€™ feet or his untanned legs???

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.