Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on lads, let me get this straight .... Melv has invited a load of bleeping attention seeking idiots awf his page (his page! His rules!) to "celebrate" his birthday? 😂 Has he even met them all before? How utterly pathetic! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ffs the scheme neds have brought Bucky with them this isn’t going to end well. Guaranteed one of the wimps(H, Margo or Deek) will spew their ring all over the place😂🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs the scheme neds have brought Bucky with them this isn’t going to end well. Guaranteed one of the wimps(H, Margo or Deek) will spew their ring all over the place😂🥔
I’m hoping it ends in a massive row 😂 then tomorrow we can have Mario doing 1,000 dot stories with a black eye, talking about snakes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
bucky and his ibs won’t mix well, so aye. He’ll nae be clutching his beak he’ll be clutching his arse the mora

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kayleigh did a bday cake for the Lord I’m sure, wonder if we’ll see one produced tonight. Hopefully en brand, in the colour purple lamp grey, with pampas decoration and in the scent pathetic grown man 🎂🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.