Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fks sake man been at a boujee bespoke kids soft play party all day and missed 12 fkin pages of shenanigans lol 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So let me get this straight, Mariah literally has nae pals in real life does he?. Gets a bottle a champagne aff his carpet fitter, invites his candle supplier and is in bed fur 10, next day kiddin on he's got a manky hangover by gettin a McDs when I've had bigger hangovers aff a pack a rennies. He literally invited a bunch a Instagram coos, one that clings aff bigger accounts, 2 that cling aff smaller accounts, one like watching paint dry, the other one a ginger toothy pain in the arse, and all have the presence of nails on a chalk board, the second one is a tag along and boring as duck and the last one has nothing of her own but gets by, by getting her disabled daughter into Mrs hinch and using it to grow her account. That flat is full of utter mutants man and evidence Mariah has absolutely nae pals at all. And all the candid photos. . Well he just looks like a thumb🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
It’s funny how when they all had a meet up they didn’t invite Mario but he’s invited them all to his party 😂
No My lovelies he will have turned doon the invite. He lives his life HIS way and nae debates. And besides, they had Sean there, I’m guessing Marion and Sean may want to scratch each other’s eyes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did they have to take their shoes off in his flat?
I actually feel pity for him that he hasn't got a single solitary real life friend to spend his birthday with.
The "party" is a handful of schemy freeloaders off insta and I would be willing to bet that he never got a decent pressie off any of them.
He would be showing us if he did

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Where's his family?!. He couldn't get together with them for a meal out?.

Somethings weird about them with him if you ask me

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No My lovelies he will have turned doon the invite. He lives his life HIS way and nae debates. And besides, they had Sean there, I’m guessing Marion and Sean may want to scratch each other’s eyes out.
Whose Sean?

Reactions: 4
Where's his family?!. He couldn't get together with them for a meal out?.

Somethings weird about them with him if you ask me
They obviously know the real Marion and can’t stay far enough away from the knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello ma lovelies haven't been on here in a couple of weeks, been in intensive care due to covid and getting pneumonia on my lungs. I shouldn't even be here ma lovelies but a am!! Finally found the strength to come on to say hi to ma tattle sisters 🤗 anyways what have I missed? Is it Marzipans birthday? Is Deek still alive? How's Rainstorm has she not jumped out the window yet?
Oh ma lovelies I'm to tired to go through the threads but here I am clutching ma beak greatful to be alive. Canny wait to catch up. Much love to ye awl ❤
@brumbrum16 just catching up and so sorry to hear what you have have been through ❤Xx

Reactions: 11
Just gonna leave this here…

View attachment 734570
Mariah Carey-aboot-his-rug-bein-aw-skee-whiff goat rid eg his last pink one for this same reason, this moonfruit cannae seem tae work oot that yae cannae put a ten ton faux velvet knock of Chesterfield monstrosity that's full a cheap wid and glass which will weigh a ton for that reason, oan tap eh a rug about as wide and thick as Stacey soloman's skinny dyin freak of a sister, he's no got the brains in that thumb shaped skull tae work that wan oot. . see even the cat is scunnered wae it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just back from ma pal’s hen do, drinking from 2pm, out all day, being the new gay best pal to loads of lassies I’ve just met.

Mario could never.

bleep needs to meet some real pals, so aye.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually cannae believe Deek fucked off and got the train 😂 we won’t see him for months again now.
He’s gone home to plug himself in and power down… Mazda won’t let Deek the robot 🤖 out of the cupboard for a while now

The strangest birthday celebration decorations I have ever seen. I have no words.
That birthday decoration looks like a tombstone #AMNODEAD 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.