Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is skinny malinky long legs big granny slippered feet, hibernating till next summer? I thought he was crabbit wae hayfever and the boiling weather… and loved autumn, or halloween, or was it Xmas? Saying that, he hates the rain and cold weather and is jealous when it’s warm down south… but then he keeps talking about Xmas plans in summer. Aw ma lovelies am fucked trying to keep up wae him.

Surely he’s no just a moaning crabbit bastard the whole year? 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I bet it’s a ski pant he’s got on. My Auntie used to love a ski pant, used to put the wee elasticared loop under her court shoes.
Holy tit I forgot about the ski pants 😂 never understood why you put the elasticated bit under your shoes though
[/QUOTE]
I was always tall for my age and back then long length didn’t exist. Ski pants were never a good idea, once I managed to hook them round my feet the crotch was down at my knees 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
9BBADCD5-6179-44DB-ABDE-8AAFE5C49EF6.png

Has he veered oout his own laine and got a beespoke private job? Or does the care home need a deep clean on account of the puke bugs doing the rounds? 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How does a one bedroom flat need GUTTED once, sometimes twice a day? My house gets cleaned twice a week and I consider it to be clean so I don’t understand why his needs cleaned that much! Or as usual is he just talking pure shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 701305
Has he veered oout his own laine and got a beespoke private job? Or does the care home need a deep clean on account of the puke bugs doing the rounds? 🧐
I wondered what he meant by that?!

How does a one bedroom flat need GUTTED once, sometimes twice a day? My house gets cleaned twice a week and I consider it to be clean so I don’t understand why his needs cleaned that much! Or as usual is he just talking pure shite?
I do a full clean every Thursday on my 2 bed semi. There's no way mine needs done every day like that idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Pfft, ten minute *gutting* He wipes round things, chucks lots of toilet cleaner down the loo, sprays febreze and air freshener everywhere, hoover round things. Hand on heart, I think the flat stinks of cat tit, and he knows and doesn't like it. I tidy, open the window, end of gutting. Dust etc hoover properly probably once maybe twice a week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So “Rayn also is not a fan” would lead you to believe someone else doesn’t like the shitey robot vacuum. However, nowhere in that sentence does he say someone else doesn’t like it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ It worries me people fawn all over him when he has absolutely no grasp of the English language!!

Reactions: 19
Ma luvlees I just cant watch this bleep a second longer, a robotic Hoover for a postage stamp size crapet ...I am now certain this is a parody account and mierdre is infact a good actor like his bro Johnny so aye veering back intae ma ain lane luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 36
WTF! So we have the shark that had to live like a living room ornament (wonder where it lives now) then we got the handheld from Hinch, and now we have a robot vacuum? All for somewhere that must take seconds to vacuum...?

My great aunt had a robot one years ago (when there was only one brand and it cost a fortune but you knew you weren't getting duds from China) because she had had horrendous chest and hand issues due to Rheumatoid arthritis...he barely has any untatted space, no mobility issues and is in most of the day? Why? He could probably get round that place with the handheld! I don't get the need for more and more pointless items and plastic!

Reactions: 23
What is it with his brother buying him stupidly expensive gifts? Hasn’t he been out of work for the best part of 2 years?! Gucci belt at Christmas and now a £200 robovac?!

As soon as Hinch comes out of retirement and shows her straight hoover lines, Marion will retire robovac into the Monica cupboard of doom beside with his 15000 wax melt burners and boujee bespoke pink fluffy Christmas tree. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is it with his brother buying him stupidly expensive gifts? Hasn’t he been out of work for the best part of 2 years?! Gucci belt at Christmas and now a £200 robovac?!

As soon as Hinch comes out of retirement and shows her straight hoover lines, Marion will retire robovac into the Monica cupboard of doom beside with his 15000 wax melt burners and boujee bespoke pink fluffy Christmas tree. So aye.
I’d love to look in that cupboard!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it wrong to hope it accidentally vacuums up some cat tit and smears it all over the house? 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
1 corded shark. 1 cordless shark. 1 handheld shark. 1 carpet cleaner. 1 robot vacuum...for 2 small rooms 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
A girl l worked with was given one as a wedding gift when they first ever came out. She sold it on ebay 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.