Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YOU👏🏼DO👏🏼NOT👏🏼HAVE👏🏼HIGHLY👏🏼IRRITIVE👏🏼SKIN

He’s really grinding my gears at the moment.

Honestly, there’s a wee Scottish guy on TikTok called Lewis Wilson and he actually cracks me up. And I thought the other night if Marion was that kind of care free gay he would such a laugh but he’s not, so let’s chant ourselves oan until we get to the next thread ma lovelies.
Aww wee Lew Lew fae Carluke he’s hilarious everything Mavis ain’t and he can dae make up !!!

Reactions: 9
Ma lovelies I am fair howling and clutching ma beak at how excited yeez all are fer mario’s dropped dinner so a am. Ah reckon the mince boiled over in the pan fee his traditional eyetalian bolognese, jumped oot the pot and bounced aff the falbon so aye get back in yer laines he canny help it he’s as blind as a Nikita dug we his Kerry katona eyebaws

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that living room is far from "cosy"? I could not relax in that room. Its more like a hotel lobby or a private clinic waiting room.... soz Maz. Its just not very homely or cosy. I will get back in my ain laine now..... 🚗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that living room is far from "cosy"? I could not relax in that room. Its more like a hotel lobby or a private clinic waiting room.... soz Maz. Its just not very homely or cosy. I will get back in my ain laine now..... 🚗
I feel like I would get constant electric shocks in his hoose from all the cheap material everywhere 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Seeing him ‘aw cosy’ in his hooosecoat/ man cardigan really makes me depressed. It’s summer Marion, get outside and get some fresh air 🙄 I think calling him an auld wifey is an insult to all auld wifey’s everywhere.
Man cardigan 🤣🤣🤣 because it's a ladies' nightwear/dressing gown. I'm all for wearing what you want though and not gendering clothes, especially grey, boring, shapeless items! I'm assuming no one rushed to offer to make him a free chunky knit that he's ended up with a relatively cheap plastic polyester one. I did go on to M&S to see if their reviews still publish the age range of reviewers, and alas, only 3 reviews and no age ranges now. I did expect it to be mostly 60+, especially buying it in summer.

As for the laundry and double dosing pink stuff...what a tool. Neither of those bottles say softener! And do we not remember the lengths he went over his sensitive skin before and then found a brand that was perfect for it...clearly they didn't get in touch and offer anything free. I struggle to understand the mentality of finding something perfect for your irritated skin then deciding to 'try' Pink Stuff and washing in anything made by Fabulosa, other than being on the beg! And after I've begged to be noticed by pink stuff, here's some Zoflora, Astonish, Fabulosa, Easy and Cif...."Look at me! Over here!!! My skin doesn't care about my heavily chemical-contaminated surroundings (but if Pink Stuff wants to send me free sensitive stuff...) and well to f*** with the cat and her health if it means I can get free £1 products!"

And although he showed different products from them all - Zoflora, Astonish, Fabulosa and Easy all have concentrated disinfectants - a cleaning (or any) influencer that is good at ebegging wouldn't be showing competitors all one after another!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@witchofwestbyfleet Screeching oot ma lane to share the story of Mr B. He campaigned very hard to call our eldest boy, Jesse 👀 We live on the bouji West Coast, both went to school here and yet he claimed it would be fine. Got to the point I actually look up the birth records for Scotland which revealed there has been ONE baby boy named Jesse in the past 30 years. There's a reason for that.

Anyway, nae debates but I did think Mr B was a Fanny for a good couple of months.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@witchofwestbyfleet Screeching oot ma lane to share the story of Mr B. He campaigned very hard to call our eldest boy, Jesse 👀 We live on the bouji West Coast, both went to school here and yet he claimed it would be fine. Got to the point I actually look up the birth records for Scotland which revealed there has been ONE baby boy named Jesse in the past 30 years. There's a reason for that.

Anyway, nae debates but I did think Mr B was a Fanny for a good couple of months.
Did you name him Mario instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fucks sake! There is so much to unpack with the latest treat!

Pipe cleaner legs in 60 denier

Slippers you get at the spa with the plastic bottom

The chunky knit fleece cardigan hoosecoat

The elf ears

The NOSE!

The hair that looks like a 3 day growth after my husband has veeted his baw bag!

Fucks sake Mario! 😩
“veeted his baw bag”!! I’ve just spat my coffee over hubby’s morning paper 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was getting Robin Hood Men in Tights vibes from the wee scrote. Obviously with Mario as Maid Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Micky mouse called he wants he’s legs back!!
Marion, listen love, sit down because this is gonna be hard to take in………… You do not have highly irrative skin however the rest of you is so bleeping highly irritable that it’s off the scale. Now put ya Grandma's cardi on and duck off!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
X zeema and irritive, medical conditions oor Mario suffers from silently and bravely. He's raising awareness of his terminal condition, sparrow legs and mop foot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nowhere on those bottles does it say fabric softener, what an idiot although it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s done it on purpose so all his lovelies will message him, then we’ve got a super funny story of him clutching his beak, wiping away fake tears, you know the drill tattlers 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did he not say last night that he was signing off for the weekend? And now we are getting more sponge spam?

BuT I’vE beEn UsInG iT f0r WeeKs 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nowhere on those bottles does it say fabric softener, what an idiot although it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s done it on purpose so all his lovelies will message him, then we’ve got a super funny story of him clutching his beak, wiping away fake tears, you know the drill tattlers 🤡
I’ve had hunners of messages ma lovelies, I am howling. I cannae believe I did that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loves that ‘we now can have’ a colour per room for cleaning yet uses the same coloured cloth for the bedroom and living room... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can no longer see his stories. My feelings have been hurt a little I can’t lie 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So are we taking it that he used the pink stuff gel as detergent and the liquid as softener?? No wonder it was very soapy 😂😂
So as fabric softener is put into the washer on the rinse cycle so that some stays in the fabric Oor Marion must have been wearing clothes that contained the remnants of washing liquid. They must have been all sticky and horrible 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.