Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For any lovelies that are bespoke blocked by Madge. Here is her new blouse. Paid full pennies for this froam the Island River hens

He is gonna look like bleeping Joe Exotic in this tit!

View attachment 690815

Just realised! He even says “top” like ma 70 year old Aunt would say.

“I got a nice top to go with my linen trousers” 😂

Joe Exotic.... dying at this..😂😂😂😂😂

😂🤣😂 DEED!!!!!!!😂🤣😂
I've just peed meself ......😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who the fucks messaging him asking if he’s left insta 😂😂 making out insta hides his stories yet forgets to mention he’s actually been on a comma for the past however many weeks! bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who the fucks messaging him asking if he’s left insta 😂😂 making out insta hides his stories yet forgets to mention he’s actually been on a comma for the past however many weeks! bleep!
It's the imaginary person in his tiny insecure heed that's doing it 👀
He's desperate to be popular and it's showing more than ever, especially when he's giving instructions on getting notifications when he posts.

He's a sad bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe he has amnesia from the coma and can’t actually remember he was in it🤔

STOP!!!!!

He is using the pink stuff gel and then the liquid as a softener and he’s wondering why it’s extremely soapy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my god, someone please message the melt and tell him it’s not fabric softener 😂
Off on another comma because his days off are his days off don’t you know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s the Dyson on the stand with the diffuser that gets me every single time. What the duck does he need that out on display for? I’ve spent most of the day catching up on here and you never fail to disappoint 😂

• Haha
Seeing him ‘aw cosy’ in his hooosecoat/ man cardigan really makes me depressed. It’s summer Marion, get outside and get some fresh air 🙄 I think calling him an auld wifey is an insult to all auld wifey’s everywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Me running to Tattle after watching Mazda’s latest stories. So much to unpick…

The ‘I’ve bought these products a second time’ disclaimer… definitely for our benefit after questioning the sponges

The new hoose coat…

The tights…

And proof that Mario really is the gift that keeps on giving… THE STAIN!

Check yourself before you broadcast to your minions you tit! Especially on a story about washing detergents…

Now, if he’s smart, he’ll turn it into a ‘before and after’ piece for his new favourite laundry products…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I hate when he congratulates big companies on releasing a product as if he is superior to them and they give a tit about what he thinks. And Marion, don’t be shocked that your bespoke skin hasn’t reacted to that cocktail you are washing your clothes in. You don’t have sensitive skin, that’s why it’s not reacted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Fuckinghell is that his shopping list of companies he wants tae work with now he's back out of his deep comma.

I PISHHHHHHED maysel laughing as he was trying to advertise for the pink stuff Laundry tit all the while with a stain on his top.

Fucksake monzolina 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His highly irritive skin ma luvlees his ain language is pure bespoke...marionese

He’s spilt his stooooovies
His stovies will be spilling oot of his shitter shortly ..aww we need is a wee toilet montage after he has taken his arse for a stovie pish ..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 29
6594FA2C-8234-4A9A-8342-785F70913544.png

He does know it’s laundry liquid and gel he’s using and not fabric softener doesn’t he….no wonder it’s very soapy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Omg the stain, and his Boujee second phone behind him 🤣🤣
Fir duck sake Marion, you’re happy to be able to use a different type of washing gel and ‘fabric softener’ (Are you aware it’s just another detergent), I’ve literally never seen anyone else try as many different types of washing products than you do, so git back in yer lane and admit you do not have a special boujee type of bespoke skin, it’s maybe a bit crusty but definitely not sensitive! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
YOU👏🏼DO👏🏼NOT👏🏼HAVE👏🏼HIGHLY👏🏼IRRITIVE👏🏼SKIN

He’s really grinding my gears at the moment.

Honestly, there’s a wee Scottish guy on TikTok called Lewis Wilson and he actually cracks me up. And I thought the other night if Marion was that kind of care free gay he would such a laugh but he’s not, so let’s chant ourselves oan until we get to the next thread ma lovelies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.