Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ma lovelies I was in M&S today and came across this beauty in amongst the ladies nightwear ๐Ÿ˜‚ wee Derek deffo used his staff discount. It looks even worse in real life. Back into ma lane I go ma hens.
Oh frig. Permission given to slap me up the back of the head if l even think of buying one! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So ma lovelies I was in M&S today and came across this beauty in amongst the ladies nightwear ๐Ÿ˜‚ wee Derek deffo used his staff discount. It looks even worse in real life. Back into ma lane I go ma hens.
Since when was wearing a bath mat fashion?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This thread is too much โ€ฆ. Iโ€™ve got tears rolling doon ma face ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Moderators - please could we have a ๐Ÿคก and a ๐Ÿ‘ (Fanny) buttons to press, oh and a wee โšฐ would be handy too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Chantin ye aww oan fae the rooftaps ma lovelies ๐Ÿฅ”
Dying at this... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Canโ€™t believe the wee hobbit bought womanโ€™s nightwear as his Autumnal cardiganโ€ฆ.. well actually, I can.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't even bother watching his content, this thread is all the entertainment I need ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
As if heโ€™s shut his voiles to feel cosy and safeโ€ฆthey are bleeping see through๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So cosy and safe by closing the blinds and voiles ...This man is tapped in the heed! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
From what people have said, he'd be safer if he barricaded himself in.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As if heโ€™s shut his voiles to feel cosy and safeโ€ฆthey are bleeping see through๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Dont he live on the top floor where nobody can see in his windaes ?
Begging for a stay in ingliston country club , just look at the reviews you parasite rather than tag the business begging ...bleeping walloper..so aye luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone photoshop Mazza's heed on to this... Please!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dont he live on the top floor where nobody can see in his windaes ?
Begging for a stay in ingliston country club , just look at the reviews you parasite rather than tag the business begging ...bleeping walloper..so aye luvlees
Could you imagine him trying to get there on public transport ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

maybe one to add to the list for when Deek passes his test ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.