Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's Derek given his birthday month orders. Classy. Ooh the cardie though, it's as rank as the hoosecoat. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well ma lovelies, ahv just booked my annual tickets to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park (obv didn’t go last year coz COVID). Am I noo in the same category as Marion coz ahm looking forward to Christmas?
Where can i purchase tickets my lovely, sorry, bit of a thicko here! had a wee look and couldn't see. ❤
🤣🤣🤣 omg every time I see this it makes me piss myself, look at the massive wallopper, look at his 37 balloons in the background too, poor deek had to put up with curled up grotty sandwiches on a crappy plywood stand and a kids balloon arch in the colour Celtic or whatever team he supports 🤣🤣🤣
Its actually in the colour Rangers, so back in your own lane you go hen :m :ROFLMAO:

He is such a reptile. Why all the laughing emojis. he's just soo funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh ffs a bran noo Goonie 😂🤣
I know most things are unisex these days but my granny wouldn’t be seen deed in that thing and is that perfume not an expensive ladies scent?

*waves strangler fingers in the mirror at you lovlies* 💎🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why the duck does he insist on waving into that mirror in the dinky hallway likes he’s waving to a sell out arena crowd?!
Get in the bin Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s the world’s worst at advertising! He never shows how to use anything, never gives a video demo, a real review, nothing. And then shows you where to get the same thing cheaper. What a bleeping fanny. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know what that Baccarat Rouge smells like, but I've got to wonder if he'd be as obsessed if it was 50 quid a bottle. Think he's more attracted to the aspirational price tag somehow and no surprise he went for the "doop".

If I was Dezza, I'd get it for him. Then I'd cancel the Dakota and all other plans cos, straight from the horse's mouth, the perfume is all he wants 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow who is trying to manipulate into buying that aftershave, deek, his brother? I hope he doesn’t get it, if you wanted it that bad and you loved it as much as you say you do, you’d already have it, maz, you clown!

• Haha
He's got brass neck posting that about the aftershave. I just hope there's no sucker out there that gets it for him.

And what the very f**k is that Cardi?! 🙈

• Haha
This tragic 37 year old man is a such sad, sad bastard. I recognised the name of the aftershave he posted because I knew I’d seen people talking about it but couldn’t remember where I’d heard it. I searched it online and this came up. The pathetic wee tadger has saw it on Love Island and is now pretending he has been after it for ages. Does he never get tired of constantly trying to keep with every trend?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.