Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This tragic 37 year old man is a such sad, sad bastard. I recognised the name of the aftershave he posted because I knew I’d seen people talking about it but couldn’t remember where I’d heard it. I searched it online and this came up. The pathetic wee tadger has saw it on Love Island and is now pretending he has been after it for ages. Does he never get tired of constantly trying to keep with every trend?
All I'm posting today!

Well spotted ma lovelie! I never would've made the connection but guaranteed this is where he's seen it. And he'll make out it's always been a pyoor staypul and if anything they are copying him! 🙄🤦‍♀️ Sad sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All I'm posting today!

Well spotted ma lovelie! I never would've made the connection but guaranteed this is where he's seen it. And he'll make out it's always been a pyoor staypul and if anything they are copying him! 🙄🤦‍♀️ Sad sack.
His brother will get him a fake wan!! A know he’s got the doop but it’ll be aw fake fancy packaging!!

Where the duck does he go to wear such a fancy aftershave? It’s hardly wan for going to spoons for soup and a sandwich!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mmmm love the smell of care homes.
It really isn't that great. I do think people buy it for online clout because of the price tag which is sad rather than just buying something you like. I invested in Tom Ford Rose Prick after smelling it multiple times in store and deciding I loved it, but I had never ever seen it on IG and influencers prior to purchasing, unlike Mario, I actually liked it. But to be honest, I'm happy with (and wear them more) my typical purchases available in Boots. You'd could also be sure as hell I wouldn't be paying out for perfume to sit and go rancid either because I had no where to wear it to - is he planning on just wearing it round the house to upset Rayn's lungs?

However, I have no doubt his inbox is full of messages from FM huns, and if not I'm sure he could reach out to Charlotte Greedy's partner as that FM MLM scam do a version of it as so many huns like to point out. Given it is Mario, I doubt there would be any difference to him in how it smells anyway, and he cannot pretend he doesn't want a rip off as he was happy to do it with his own scent with Ava May.

Reactions: 17
Surely Ava May can knock him up some highly scented doooop for him to waft about the place. He could melt the wax and use it to style his 3 hairs and reset his hooter.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Swerving right oot ma lane to defend Marion for once. He spoke aboot that boujee scent ages ago because Ava may released a doup for it in a wax melt and he spoke aboot how he always loved the smell when he was in Debenhams.
That’s all I’m posting today

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Swerving right oot ma lane to defend Marion for once. He spoke aboot that boujee scent ages ago because Ava may released a doup for it in a wax melt and he spoke aboot how he always loved the smell when he was in Debenhams.
This isn't a rave thread! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We need the receipts hen…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could he not pronounce the name of them? Cellulose wipes is what it says on the packet Marion.
Watching these vids today makes me realise just how dated his account is now. This is what Hinch was getting excited about 3 years ago… time has have moved but obviously not for him.

That's Derek given his birthday month orders. Classy. Ooh the cardie though, it's as rank as the hoosecoat. 😕
I think wee Derek will be buying him the cardi with him M&S discount and he’s on the beg for the perfume 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Awe a need now is a wee pump o the mop bucket wearing his W W wanker slippers and my life is complete ...so aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Question for yeez awww ma luvlies.. I’ve only followed Mazza since January this year but, is it normal to follow a cleaning account who doesn’t actually clean?? He posts videos of what’s he’s about to use, and posts after his hobbit hole is aw clean n cozy, but never actually shows the bleeping cleaning?? Av got a theory that it’s Deek who does it aw and he takes the credit for it. So aye. Marios an imposter pass it on!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.