Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That flat was pretty clean this morning. What IBS abomination happened for him to need to spend the night cleaning?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That flat was pretty clean this morning. What IBS abomination happened for him to need to spend the night cleaning?!
Cleaning at this time of night as well. What a tit. I'm so pleased he's not my neighbour, the selfish arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Question for yeez awww ma luvlies.. I’ve only followed Mazza since January this year but, is it normal to follow a cleaning account who doesn’t actually clean?? He posts videos of what’s he’s about to use, and posts after his hobbit hole is aw clean n cozy, but never actually shows the bleeping cleaning?? Av got a theory that it’s Deek who does it aw and he takes the credit for it. So aye. Marios an imposter pass it on!
Oh ma luvlee he does infact clean periodically but its cleaning around things and you are in for a treat when he films himself brushing his shitter in his favourite scent 2nd hand stovies in the colour IBS so aye klarna oan yer arse for questioning ma page ma rules ma jurnee get back in yer ain lane

So aye and so forth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
It smells rancid. It’s such a heady, overpowering smell. He probably thinks it gives him an air of pure boujee enigma. Silly little bleep
I follow another thread on here about a girl obsessed with her food. Anyhow she makes wax mewts in the colour baccarat rouge in the scent hotdogs fried onions, sweets, candy floss and funfair 😂 😂 that’s what she literally described it as .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Question for yeez awww ma luvlies.. I’ve only followed Mazza since January this year but, is it normal to follow a cleaning account who doesn’t actually clean?? He posts videos of what’s he’s about to use, and posts after his hobbit hole is aw clean n cozy, but never actually shows the bleeping cleaning?? Av got a theory that it’s Deek who does it aw and he takes the credit for it. So aye. Marios an imposter pass it on!
Treat yourself to his bin clean highlight ma lovelie 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Is this for our benefit?!.

It obviously does bother you Maz, or you wouldn't keep posting how you didn't care blah blah blah 🙄
Mario has been not caring about other folks opinions since 85 and 91 weeks ago. See Hate can hate and trolls highlight for some of his spectacular eloquence on the subject😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Marion’s always been about what he’s done today since day one. He then shows the afters….never the before. Washing in a rinse cycle, a bin mid clean in a shower, some hoover lines on the crapet. Sometimes, he shows you him with some product on a cloth (last seen on his coffin coffee table during a moss bowl period). He tends to show hauls and tappa tappa beauty stuff but even then that’s been absent recently

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He's got that wee caddy with 257 different room/crapet sprays in aswell. That's proper lung clogging for viewers when he prances around with that.

Reactions: 15
The wee scrote has changed back to 'Personal blog' he was a Public Figure last week lol! He's a flip flopping little prick, tries so hard to be relevant but is about a year behind any trends, tries so hard to be an influencer but is mostly influenced to buy more cheap tat himself. Ava may and sphonge are the only brands that give him things to promote and he can't even do that properly, promoting Bath bombs without a bath, not to mention recommending them for highly sensitive skin, and then promoting cleaning sponges still in the packet unused and then saying he uses another brand of same sponge! Yet he wonders why no big or decent companies are interested in "working" with him. He is an absolute joke. He really is a different kind of special. Oh and he is a bleep...pass it on

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The wee scrote has changed back to 'Personal blog' he was a Public Figure last week lol! He's a flip flopping little prick, tries so hard to be relevant but is about a year behind any trends, tries so hard to be an influencer but is mostly influenced to buy more cheap tat himself. Ava may and sphonge are the only brands that give him things to promote and he can't even do that properly, promoting Bath bombs without a bath, not to mention recommending them for highly sensitive skin, and then promoting cleaning sponges still in the packet unused and then saying he uses another brand of same sponge! Yet he wonders why no big or decent companies are interested in "working" with him. He is an absolute joke. He really is a different kind of special. Oh and he is a bleep...pass it on
No one wants to work with him because he has zero grasp of the English language. And when he uses the subtitle text it’s even worse!!

Treatit maself to a couple of his highlights last night - skin care one is up there with the best closely followed by his make up routine! He’s a walking talking contradiction!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
His own brand 😂😂
It’s a rip off of a Tom Ford scent being sold by a crappy wax melt company 😂 omg his delusions of grandeur are too much!!
Also, what did he do on Monday to make everyone unfollow? 😂😂
Could it be his ...'thats aww am posting the day ma luvlees'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So he’s usually barking on about how he finds it strange that so man people follow him and know who he is but now he’s finding it strange that more people don’t know that his name is on a crappy wax melt 🤔 walking, talking contradiction.
“I won’t take it away” eh, no one would notice if you did and I really don’t think it’s your decision it’s taken away or not. Idiot! And then in the next story, “this candle has been taken away” aw man, he is such a wee dick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
His own brand 😂😂
It’s a rip off of a Tom Ford scent being sold by a crappy wax melt company 😂 omg his delusions of grandeur are too much!!
Also, what did he do on Monday to make everyone unfollow? 😂😂
Long time lurker but love this thread! I think Instagram are now doing serious bot hunting themselves since they’ve monetized the platform. Could account for a massive drop in sub count in one day perhaps?

Also I LOVE you guys … the banter is brilliant on the Mario threads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
“Unfortunately the candle is discounted last year”

Where to start with this sentence?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if the Ava may brand would still use his name on their products if he was called Dave or Bob etc 🤔
He's obviously reading here, hiya Mazda hen 👋🏻 having your name on a rip off of someone else's fragrance does not make you a brand, it makes you a thief, but you'd know all about stealing eh hen?
You are a delusional gremlin, do you ever wonder if the people you work with or are friends with might read tattle or are maybe a tattler? You are full of yourself, everyone knows you're fake through and through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
*sigh* Maz. Stop saying so many people have asked this that and the other when we know they haven't.
You can't afford to let that that nose of yours get any bigger, so stop lying 🤥

Mario's wax melt scent is horrible, pass it on 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.