Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the world I want to get off. Anyone who follows Marion for advice or inspiration needs to be sterilised immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well ma lovelies, ahv just booked my annual tickets to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park (obv didn’t go last year coz COVID). Am I noo in the same category as Marion coz ahm looking forward to Christmas?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Seriously what kind of delooooded fuckwit would post such a thing? Just shows the mentality of his followers

screenshot for the blocked lovlies 💎🥔💎
If you need advice from Mario, about money, make up or fashion, you are in biiiiiiig trouble.

Petition to give oor Margrit his own thread.

He has probably got Derek to send him that message from his account.

xx
Do we think Derek can write? I'm guessing he signs things with an X

xx

xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well ma lovelies, ahv just booked my annual tickets to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park (obv didn’t go last year coz COVID). Am I noo in the same category as Marion coz ahm looking forward to Christmas?
Right ma luvlee you need to swerve back intae yer ain lane it's his lane his page his rules so aye nae debates that's aww am saying the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hallo ma lovelies
Just popping in to check if it is nearly oor Melvins big boy birthday? I think oor wee lassie will be 11 this year. I wonder if Dezza will get Melv that lovely Tiny Tears tea set he's had his eyes on and put a big red ring round in the argos catalogue?
I'm so excited I could properly tit maself
🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤ ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Hallo ma lovelies
Just popping in to check if it is nearly oor Melvins big boy birthday? I think oor wee lassie will be 11 this year. I wonder if Dezza will get Melv that lovely Tiny Tears tea set he's had his eyes on and put a big red ring round in the argos catalogue?
🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤ ma lovelies
Aw hullo ma darlin!!! Ahv missed you hunners!!

It is indeed oor lassies big birthday soon but he doesnae want any fuss!!! Nae fuss at aw!!!

Tons a love,
M xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hallo ma lovelies
🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤ 🥔 ❤ ma lovelies
🤣🤣🤣 omg every time I see this it makes me piss myself, look at the massive wallopper, look at his 37 balloons in the background too, poor deek had to put up with curled up grotty sandwiches on a crappy plywood stand and a kids balloon arch in the colour Celtic or whatever team he supports 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Seriously what kind of delooooded fuckwit would post such a thing? Just shows the mentality of his followers

screenshot for the blocked lovlies 💎🥔💎
Awww ma lovlies wasnt that nice of Deek to write that message to Marion?

No Hope for you......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last time I went to winter wonderland it was baltic so dont forget your hoosecoat to wear under your big coat, some fluffy socks, hat, gloves and scarf to make sure you stay aww cosy. Maybe treat yourself to a nice absolute lethal hot toddy to keep you warm also. Are you staying at the Premier Inn?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are ye aww cozy?
Am in a cosy state of mind hen.

Last time I went to winter wonderland it was baltic so dont forget your hoosecoat to wear under your big coat, some fluffy socks, hat, gloves and scarf to make sure you stay aww cosy. Maybe treat yourself to a nice absolute lethal hot toddy to keep you warm also. Are you staying at the Premier Inn?
A don’t mind a Premier Inn but since ahv got maself oota debt thanks to Marion ahv decided tae treat masel!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
let’s not forget I am pretty sure those balloons for deek were gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh you need a chucky cardi to keep you warum n cozy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤣🤣🤣 omg every time I see this it makes me piss myself, look at the massive wallopper, look at his 37 balloons in the background too, poor deek had to put up with curled up grotty sandwiches on a crappy plywood stand and a kids balloon arch in the colour Celtic or whatever team he supports 🤣🤣🤣
Same, I always think it looks like his balloon got caught in the ceiling fan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What the actual duck was that message? Derek obviously sent him that. If you’re deluded enough to take money advice of Marion with his addiction to spending full time money on his part time wage you seriously need to give your head a wobble. I can’t help thinking it’s a bit of a nod to us on tattle seen as we go on about his spending and how much debt he must be in.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.