Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone tell me that I'm not the only woman who doesn't obsess over wax melts and candles? Like, just open a window ay it.
I have a fear of candles …. It just takes one to spark and you could burn 🔥 your 🏡 down that you’ve built from the grun up. I’d not be happy living in the same close as a twit like him with all the chemicals & naked flames 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Aww ma luvlies aren’t we lucky on this new day of dawn that is hump day, we goat treetit to a full pan around of the clutter FREE bedroom and a wave in the mirror👋🏼 It’s just made mah day so it hus so aye!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's groundhog day at the hobbit house, with his boring virtual tour in his manky house coat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a fear of candles …. It just takes one to spark and you could burn 🔥 your 🏡 down that you’ve built from the grun up. I’d not be happy living in the same close as a twit like him with all the chemicals & naked flames 🤡
Are you boujee enough to live in his close though?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my godddd my lovelies he’s got a bespoke ice cream sauce Starbucks drink station!!! 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aww ma luvlies aren’t we lucky on this new day of dawn that is hump day, we goat treetit to a full pan around of the clutter FREE bedroom and a wave in the mirror👋🏼 It’s just made mah day so it hus so aye!!
I've just looked, still crammed with out of date make up scent and wax melts etc. 😭 Derek's games and the hoover still chucked behind the sofas. 🤦‍♀️
Hahaha at the speeonjay ad, here are tesco sponges wot I use, identical to these speeonjay ones I'm being paid to promote. 🤦‍♀️🤡🥔❤⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mario loves a deesant cleanin sponge.

Me? I personally love a mediocre one.

Love how he describes it as ‘his type of sponge’ and he hasn’t even opened it yet or tried it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's a scouring pad you tit, not a "scoorin" pad 🤣

A scooting pad FFS!!
Have another listen to him, because it sounds like "scoorin" 🤣

I've just looked, still crammed with out of date make up scent and wax melts etc. 😭 Derek's games and the hoover still chucked behind the sofas. 🤦‍♀️
Hahaha at the speeonjay ad, here are tesco sponges wot I use, identical to these speeonjay ones I'm being paid to promote. 🤦‍♀️🤡🥔❤⚰
I use Tesco's own as well, and they're just as good and cheaper

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a fanny, how can you promote something in it's packaging! He clearly hasn't used it just pulled it out of his extra storage on top of his *bespoke* ikea wardrobes and started waffling.
Excited about a sponge come on Mario pull the other one!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my godddd my lovelies he’s got a bespoke ice cream sauce Starbucks drink station!!! 😭😂😂😂
Ma luvlee and ye jist know his inbox is gonna be full of hunners and hunners of yeez asking aboot it ...yeez Isas dont miss a thing.. also that falbon worktop is totally mullered wae knife marks where hes been chopping his dairylea triangles for his cheese board.. so aye nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s excited. Excited, excited excited excITIED!!! So aye.

But he uses Tesco own brand.

Use Mario 20 for 20% off a £1.50 sponge so aye. Excited!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pahaha he keeps getting better🤣🤣🤣 is that a massive hint at Deek to get it or is he hoping for a rich lovelie to buy him that aftershave 🤑 greedy beggar!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't get who he is asking to buy him the expensive perfume. Does he want all his lovlies to chip in? Or why can't he buy it himself, if he's so financially comfortable with no dependents and no mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope those bespoke cushions on his princess and the pea bed don't come into contact with any flames. The whole place will go up in a Paisley puff of smoke. With the scent of boogii tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holy christ as if he is begging for that aftershave ...he has reached a whole new level of parasite today ...get back intae yer ain lane marjorie hen and buy your own stuff rather than begging...bleep 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.