Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Granny cardy ian and going to hibernate til next summer then fake tan he cannae wait to try...get I'm the bin mierdre..so aye ma luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma lovelies ma brand wisny updated by oor Hannah cos the black and white bespoke in the colour bland wae the scent desperation jist matches aww ma nootral tones and ma vestibule in the bedsit so aye. Nae debates that’s wit it is ma lovelies. So aye get some class cos ah have a brand and ats at.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bleeping hope he does hibernate ‘till next Summer, it will spare us having to endure his basic white girl Christmas and Halloween jurneh!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg stop it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This thread is too much …. I’ve got tears rolling doon ma face 😂🤣. Moderators - please could we have a 🤡 and a 🍑 (Fanny) buttons to press, oh and a wee ⚰ would be handy too 😂🤣. Chantin ye aww oan fae the rooftaps ma lovelies 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m over here petrified to post a photo of myself to my 422 followers on Instagram and then there’s that bleep posting this to 20,000 (assuming the rest are BOTS)!!! I wish I had hawf of his confidence!!
Now don't be shy ma lovelie, post a pic. 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m over here petrified to post a photo of myself to my 422 followers on Instagram and then there’s that bleep posting this to 20,000 (assuming the rest are BOTS)!!! I wish I had hawf of his confidence!!
Don't be shy, post the pic. We're all chantin you oan from the rooftops!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fucks sake! There is so much to unpack with the latest treat!

Pipe cleaner legs in 60 denier

Slippers you get at the spa with the plastic bottom

The chunky knit fleece cardigan hoosecoat

The elf ears

The NOSE!

The hair that looks like a 3 day growth after my husband has veeted his baw bag!

Fucks sake Mario! 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

The elf ears

The NOSE!

The hair that looks like a 3 day growth after my husband has veeted his baw bag!

Fucks sake Mario! 😩
Creased! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just catching up on Marions insta and huv gave masel whiplash veering right oot ma ain lane to see the comments on his tights/hoosecoat combo. Wtaf. I've had it. He is a parody and trolling us all and I refuse to believe otherwise!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolutely screaming at some of these comments 😂😭 aww ma tattle sisters you really are the best ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

The elf ears

The NOSE!

Fucks sake Mario! 😩
😂🤣😂 DEED!!!!!!!😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.