Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
42AFF6DD-F6A5-4453-AE4B-4244928C0758.png

He CAN wait to share it all with us guys... why is he so illiterate! Why doesn’t he read things back before posting! Why is he such a bleep! His own brand!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
His own brand πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It’s a rip off of a Tom Ford scent being sold by a crappy wax melt company πŸ˜‚ omg his delusions of grandeur are too much!!
Also, what did he do on Monday to make everyone unfollow? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Question. If 1 user had 5 linked insta profiles and all 5 profiles followed this wee dick, how many followers does he lose if he uses the new block feature against 1 of the profiles?

Treating himself to a wee blocking spree might have bigger consequences to his follower numbers than he might realise 😁.

Course, people might just have been bored into unfollowing after his deep "I'm not like a celebrity in the magazines I used to buy" musings or the multi-dot Ava May promotion.

Going to be a long long while before that pen to paper giveaway gets underway.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he too thick to realise items from the collection are discontinued because they weren’t selling? duck me, he is a whole other level today!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t even cope with him today! So aye I’m crawling back to ma ain lain. Much love to you all my lovelies mwah mwah and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Candle’s β€œdiscounted” So how much is it reduced to then brand owner Marion? Ahh you mean discontinued? You CAN wait to show us your new tit? Is it really that tit? Ah you mean you Can’t wait. Surely a brand owner should have a basic grasp of the English language?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I might be too far out of my lane with this one. But Avey Mey is selling his melts still with the old style labels etc so she has not rebranded 'his' brand like she did with all 'her' other scents. I can scense another discontinued journey

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Steps back in time, pops on back to front baseball cap, jumps into a 1.2L Vauxhall Nova and flairs it into ma ain lane.

I really just want to know why he's never mentioned the lumi spa as an abzoloot staypul. Few hundred quid wasted on a gimmick then πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I might be too far out of my lane with this one. But Avey Mey is selling his melts still with the old style labels etc so she has not rebranded 'his' brand like she did with all 'her' other scents. I can scense another discontinued journey
You mean discounted journey ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His new doop melt in the scent Tears of rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hello ma lovelies. I won't tell use woat my Joab is. But I will tell use where ma mam works.
Screenshot_20210805-174827_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The chucky knit (which is actually fleece and in no way knitted) has arrived and he looks like a bespoke ballet dancer with his tights and leotard who is warming up for a boujee performance of swan lake. What a riot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.