Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's definitely official lads. Mario really is a middle age man in an old man's body after that chunky cardi post 🙈

One thing Maz, you never fail us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A wrap and soup in Spoons. duck me. 😩

And what’s the obsession with spray painting everything? Did anyone have this on their bingo card?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A wrap and soup in Spoons. duck me. 😩

And what’s the obsession with spray painting everything? Did anyone have this on their bingo card?
He is supporting a small local business naebody has heard of called Wetherspoons hen now sit doon and get some class!

Chucky cardigans 😂 Maz has truly been a gift this weekend 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t even have much energy to comment on his duvet/ mattress topper jurneh this morning ma lovelies! But I did have a quick look, the supremely range seems to be their cheaper bedding range? But Marion said it was expensive? 😂😂 surely no wi Deeks discount? Definitely not smelling the wealth this morning from you Marion you wee prick 🤣🤣
I’m smelling a sneaky wee liar in the scent skint!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am bereft. Love me a cardigan. Just bought this and was feeling quite the thing on my jaunts out.
I‘m not cool enough for tattle.
Well ma lovelie, how many wax burners do you have, and duvet sets? Do you cut your own hair? I like your cardie, let's face it, it's not the sort of horror that Mario will get.

• Haha
I feel like I might have been in the same bespoke shopping centre as Marion today but I never seen him gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the boujiee chucky cardy that oor Mazza is looking for, anybody got a spare granny that can knit him wan n make his whole entire year! So then he can lie in his comfy as duck bed, that he spends the majority of his life in as he’s come to realise, with his chucky cardy, fleecey wahhhful blanket and **THAT** (points to it) drink, aw comfy and cosy as that’s how life should be lived, hope that makes sense youse aw know me lolol xo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well ma lovelie, how many wax burners do you have, and duvet sets? Do you cut your own hair? I like your cardie, let's face it, it's not the sort of horror that Mario will get.
Thank you ma lovelie.
Wax burners = zero.
Duvet sets = six.
DIY haircuts = not since the end of lockdown.
Cardigans = too many to count.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s just getting his beg in so someone who knits has time to knit him one before winter, he should be ashamed of himself 🤭🤣

• Haha
He’s aw shopped out - Home Bargains, TK Maxx and Perfume Shop! Give me bleeping strength!!!

And what is latest rambling about?

P.S. Marion hen, you’ll never have a bigger house. You’re nearly 40 and no where near to having a mortgage so unlikely you’ll have one.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought he could have a mortgage like that •clicks strangler fingers 🤔 so what’s with the “when we are able to get something bigger” Keep up with your lies Marion
His content since returning from his comma has been better than ever, top class bespoke content. But not the kind of content that will get you a career in social media Marion, so sit down and get some Klarna and order yerself a chunky cardi.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s never gonna have a bigger home though is he? And if he seriously thought he would be able to why spend so much money on shite for the postage stamp? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maz is desperate to have a house, but we all know his chances of that happening are very slim because of his past debts, and he still has a spending problem now imo.

So keep on dreaming Maz, because at your age you'll have to have a massive deposit to get that dream home 🏡 💷💷

• Haha
There’s a whole world out there to see 😂😭really Marion you’d never know you sit in the gaff 24/7 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.