Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You bought a car air freshener over a year ago Mario despite neither of you being able to drive.

You’ll never have a house unless you make drastic changes to your spending. Considering you’re buying pumpkins to spray paint, in August, I don’t see it happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Arw girls i had my eyebrows microbladed/combi brows done on Thursday and I'm really regretting it atm 😭 is this normal? Will they change over the next few weeks? They're not as bad as Marzipans tho 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I love this programme, but give me strength!.
He'd tip the table over like a brat losing monopoly as soon as one of the three parties said anything negative on his B&B 🤣

Arw girls i had my eyebrows microbladed/combi brows done on Thursday and I'm really regretting it atm 😭 is this normal? Will they change over the next few weeks? They're not as bad as Marzipans tho 🤔
I wouldn't know, but l bet if you contacted Maz he would 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 14
He does realise that when you run a BnB that you need to provide an edible breakfast 🤔 feel sick just imagining what shite he’d serve up. And he can’t be leaving skid marks and pubes on the toilet as he tends to do

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve not had them done but from what I understand they go really dark for a few weeks then lighten up a bit x

Reactions: 12
We (Me) need a pic ma lovelie. I'm definitely going to be sympathetic and I won't laugh. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love a prawn sandwich but wtf is this! My stomach is really turning looking at this 🤢
7674C26A-BDEE-4800-AC9A-DE4A65973DA9.png

Even my most favourite food he makes look like 💩 How does he manage to do it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
He does realise that when you run a BnB that you need to provide an edible breakfast 🤔 feel sick just imagining what shite he’d serve up. And he can’t be leaving skid marks and pubes on the toilet as he tends to do
I’m still not over the deep fried eggs he made one day. He was bleeping chuffed with them an all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh make up your mind! He’s back onto wanting a house now?

Just be happy with your lot. Which is a tit little flat, in a tit area. You’re never getting out of there hen and it’s all your own doing.

You act like a child with money burning a hole in its pocket, except you have no money! It’s all on tick!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Erm. What is a shitie dinner? Is this Scottish dialect that I have never heard?
Well I'd spell it "shitey" for a start but surely most of us are guilty of having a shitey tea every now and again?

Examples of a shitey tea: beans on toast, fish finger sandwich, super noodles.

Something that requires minimal time, effort and is often low to zero nutritional value but that, in the moment, is exactly what you fancy 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well I'd spell it "shitey" for a start but surely most of us are guilty of having a shitey tea every now and again?

Examples of a shitey tea: beans on toast, fish finger sandwich, super noodles.

Something that requires minimal time, effort and is often low to zero nutritional value but that, in the moment, is exactly what you fancy 😀
Oh, shitey! I seriously drew a blank - in my head I was pronouncing it shy-tie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My mother in law knits lots of baby cardies, i could get him one with a matching bobble hat 😂 in the size new born baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I love a prawn sandwich but wtf is this! My stomach is really turning looking at this 🤢View attachment 691643
Even my most favourite food he makes look like 💩 How does he manage to do it?
What in the name of Fabulosa is that? 🤢 In the spirit of his no-cheese cheese board, is this a no-prawn prawn sandwich? 😂

Bluuurgh that has genuinely made me gip 🤢 I'm fussy with prawns so this would be a hard pass fae me!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.