Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh make up your mind! He’s back onto wanting a house now?

Just be happy with your lot. Which is a tit little flat, in a tit area. You’re never getting out of there hen and it’s all your own doing.

You act like a child with money burning a hole in its pocket, except you have no money! It’s all on tick!
How badly do you think he's coveting Greedy and wondering why he can't make stuff like her recent house move happen for himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s look mare like tuna Mayo than prawns 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wait on the mezzanine level going in then he can have his bnb n get the air fryer oot to cook the hash browns n oily eggs!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could you imagine Mario being your B&B host. Greeting you first thing in his hoosecoat and waffle slippers asking if you had a good night aww cosy before he retreated to the kitchen to cook you deep fried eggs with a side of wax melt, Whitney Higher love booming and Rayn trying to seek into your suitcase so she could make her great escape.
1/5 on trip advisor ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Nobody…
Absolutely Nobody….
Marion….here’s my birthday outfit youse have all asked me about

that’s me singing out mah lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can he crawl any further up Hinch’s hole over her tacky Tesco tat bedding?

I sure can see a sucker ...
97288637-2B53-4D31-907F-C9603C8D7061.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Showing his birthday clothes has finished the night off for me 🤣

Mario's an immature tit. Pass it on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping CHUCKY cardigans, B&B business and his birthday outfit!! What belter this Sunday has been with our Marion’s content my lovelies!! If I wasn’t pregnant I’d be chanting from the rooftop with aw lethal aperol! But I will stick to his fave Starbs sugar filled drink which would most likely give me gestational diabetes to celebrate!!!!!! 🥔 💎 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Could you imagine Mario being your B&B host.
How did you sleep at Tat Towers?
1/5 - I was woken up at 4am by Mario hoovering the hallway directly outside the bedroom door and trying to change the bedding with me still in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
A bleeping canny😭😭😭😭 greeting! He has got to be 1,000% a parody account c’mon tae duck!!!🤣🤣🤣
Instead of being such a beg I have an idea for him...he does very little. His job is minimal hours, he has no dependents that take up his time, he really doesn't have much to clean, must be in a lot alone if Derek is potentially FT, he could actually learn to knit and make one for himself. Chunky knit takes little time because of yarn size, plenty companies out there providing kits that even beginners can do, and as much as we joke about him being an octagenarian I am being genuine when I say this! This could create content for his little life being lived for the gram. His handful of true followers will likely love him learning and then creating items. Look at Tom Daly's makes, even knitting while at the Olympic poolside...

Mario, you can have that for free. I don't need recognition for the idea. And a hobby like that may help you get in control of the ridiculous buys too. You can have ongoing content having people watch you learn a skill and slowly make something, and people are likely going to be more invested in that than the most recent chemical from B&M or Shein twinset.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.