Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For any lovelies that are bespoke blocked by Madge. Here is her new blouse. Paid full pennies for this froam the Island River hens

He is gonna look like bleeping Joe Exotic in this tit!

View attachment 690815

Just realised! He even says “top” like ma 70 year old Aunt would say.

“I got a nice top to go with my linen trousers” 😂
I really like the shirt - I realise this means I have to totally lost the plot my lovelies!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
62FBFFB9-B8A6-488C-9C79-3A777F3A4A52.jpeg
We’ve been robbed of him seeing him strutting around his bed sit in this nasty co ord

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
For any lovelies that are bespoke blocked by Madge. Here is her new blouse. Paid full pennies for this froam the Island River hens

He is gonna look like bleeping Joe Exotic in this tit!

View attachment 690815

Just realised! He even says “top” like ma 70 year old Aunt would say.

“I got a nice top to go with my linen trousers” 😂
What you wearing?
Just jeans and a nice top
👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ma lovelies in this new day of dawn I see our wee icon is influencing far and wide, Instagram presents you with….the hoover haircut in the style ‘please just shave your heed’ and the scent ‘pure fannybaws’

So boujee and bespoke 💎

61EF1333-0974-423D-8A55-DDAC6E6882E5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
That shirt is bleeping barking! Everything in River Island men’s department is tbh, how they’re still going and Topman isn’t still blows my mind! I mean I get why Topman isn’t but their style vs River Island is miles better!! Anyway, back in ma ain lane…

What date is his birthday so we can go and stalk have a drink in the Dakota hotel bar?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
His birthday month virgos. It’s my birthday month too but am crap and only really acknowledge it for the day. However I am a Leo and Leo’s cover August until the last week. He needs to duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His birthday month virgos. It’s my birthday month too but am crap and only really acknowledge it for the day. However I am a Leo and Leo’s cover August until the last week. He needs to duck off
He’s a moron hen, don’t let it bother you! We are aw chanting you oan and Cannae wait tae see yer new blouse you goat for yer late lunch night oot!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You have to wonder how much Mario thinks toppers and duvets generally cost. 'Bit pricey'...emmm £55 for a double topper and £40 for a duvet is generally normal price or maybe even cheap! Or am I just looking and shopping in the wrong places as my topper was almost double that and I know my sister's was even more as she wanted decent thickness memory foam?!
Smell the wealth!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg that shirt is vile, he really has the worst taste in clothing, also get some wooden hangers maz for the love of god and your clothes! 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's trolling us with the cardigan post, I'm not having it said otherwise. Nae debates 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So ma lovelies where to start this morning 🙄 he’s only brought half of the twin set co ord this time. Why hasn’t he treated himself to both to complete the look for his boujee birthday?
The fluorescent cycling shorts… definitely dresses like a 10 year old girl!
On the beg for a gifted bespoke chunky cardigan. It’s still summer Marion you bleeping melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A bleeping canny😭😭😭😭 greeting! He has got to be 1,000% a parody account c’mon tae duck!!!🤣🤣🤣
Charity shop, granny cardies there ma lovelies. Who thinks of winter clothes in AUGUST ffs. I'm thinking of bbqd food, wearing ma non Primark tshirts, watering my tomatoes and chillies. Tbh that's fairly granny. Oh. 🧓

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A bleeping canny😭😭😭😭 greeting! He has got to be 1,000% a parody account c’mon tae duck!!!🤣🤣🤣
ITS bleeping AUGUST!!! And who bleeping wears a chunky cardigan? In fact, who bleeping wears a cardigan?

What does Derek see in him? Does Derek actually think he is an older lady and isn’t in fact gay?

I’m speechless!

• Haha
Calling all knitters 📢. Mario requires a chucky knit cardigan stat. If you could knit him a couple of pals while your'e about it that would be handy 😜:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.