Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every year they go for a big day out to Edinburgh, bus there and back plus time in city is roughly 3-4 hours. Nae joke but he is a joke.
The overnighter at Crowne Plaza recently wiz a big leap fur oor Marion even though it’s 20mins up the road. He probably had an attack of the vapours desperate to get hame. Only person I know like that is my next door neighbour who is 70 and canny be arsed any more plus they have a lovely garden to spend time in.
Ye forgot to put ironic quotation marks around “big day out to Edinburgh” hen but dinnae mind me serving right oot ma ain lane here.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t even have much energy to comment on his duvet/ mattress topper jurneh this morning ma lovelies! But I did have a quick look, the supremely range seems to be their cheaper bedding range? But Marion said it was expensive? 😂😂 surely no wi Deeks discount? Definitely not smelling the wealth this morning from you Marion you wee prick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right, ahm away out to buy a new duvet the day fae marks n sparks. They r a bit pricey but Saint Marion has dropped the bombshell this morning that “ we spend most of over life times in our bed” so I should make it comfy. Thank god he’s here to tell me this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did he not post the other day that they're not using the duvet, just a sheet because it's so warm?. So why change a duvet cover that's not been used?!. Idiot 🙄
I used to always buy Marksies duvets until l changed to Dunelms Dorma range.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine the state of that pure white mattress topper in a couple of weeks. Pure destroyed by IBS sharts ma lovelies. So aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Can someone explain to him that most people sleep 6-8 hours a day. That leaves 16-18 hours a day that normal people DON’T spend in their beds.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can someone explain to him that most people sleep 6-8 hours a day. That leaves 16-18 hours a day that normal people DON’T spend in their beds.
You must be doing it wrong the right way is to be home in bed having utterly cosy vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's treatit us this dayn of dawn. New polyester blouse from the Pat Butcher collection, new mattress topper cos the cheap tat mattress from Dan Yell is hard and tit, and yet another duvet. His birthday month though, cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You can tell he’s the type of twit that celebrates his birthday for the fuhl month 🥱
Wow, that shirt blouse! 😂😂 River Island no less, he’s defo the type to have taken his PE kit to school in a River Island bag, so everyone could smell the wealth fae him! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wit the actual duck is he wearing this morning?parading about the hobbit hole with his hot pants and Whaffffulll slippaz 😂🤣💎🥔💎

• Haha
I wonder if a trip to the capital will be on the cards for his birthday 🥳 he can wear his new synthetic blouse fae RI…..he’s reekin of wealth these days!!!

• Haha
A whole month of Moron and his birthday month, I get being excited for your birthday when you’re younger but you’re a so called grown man FFS.

Content consists of twirling a metal hanger about with a tit on it. No spelling mistake there either ma lovelies.

By the way THAT song is ruined for me, gies me the utter baulk. He’s an absolute gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wit the actual duck is he wearing this morning?parading about the hobbit hole with his hot pants and Whaffffulll slippaz 😂🤣💎🥔💎
Omg ma lovelie, I hadn’t even noticed! The wee scrawny legs, I swear my arms are bigger than those 🤮🤮 the fluorescent (cycling?!) shorts? Oh ma poor wee eyes, I’m gonna have to go fir a wee lie doon in ma payoor cosy bed to recover, at least I’m living my life as it should be now! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For any lovelies that are bespoke blocked by Madge. Here is her new blouse. Paid full pennies for this froam the Island River hens

He is gonna look like bleeping Joe Exotic in this tit!

A35F6482-E720-455A-A464-90B711F52601.jpeg

Just realised! He even says “top” like ma 70 year old Aunt would say.

“I got a nice top to go with my linen trousers” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Smelling the wealth this morning with the genuine river island blouse in size small child, the colour cheap nautical and the scent bespoke fanny. Roll on birthday month

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.