Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feckin planning for Halloween already šŸ™„ Mare tat bought and will be searching on toktik and Pinterest to area ideas fur mare ā€˜contentā€™ ma lovelies. Itā€™s no even August yet!!
Why waste his money if heā€™s just gonna spray it and change it? Just buy the right coloured one in the first place šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Another item to be placed on top of his new bespoke wardrobes never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Iā€™m sure he bought plenty pumpkin tat last year? Has anyone told him itā€™s still July? What a fanny šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All these Instagram fuckwits are obsessed wi Halloween. Yer no American ya wee fud. Go and spray paint a fuckin tumshie and gies piece. Rant over.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can't believe they're home already. No dependents, no responsibilities why not make the most of life, especially after the tit show that is covid. I'd have to be carried home in the morning.

• Haha
Feckin planning for Halloween already šŸ™„ Mare tat bought and will be searching on toktik and Pinterest to area ideas fur mare ā€˜contentā€™ ma lovelies. Itā€™s no even August yet!!
He really is a pathetic man.
My 13 an 11 year old niece's don't act like this immature freak

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well that night out was short lived what a pair of boring twats!!!

as said itā€™s not even August yet and heā€™s already projecting into October. Ffs get a life and stop wasting yours ya boring wee fud!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now he's asking for advice after his covid jab šŸ™ˆ
Look on the NHS website you attention seeking twit!.
Bloody hell man, the symptoms on them have been highlighted everywhere for month's.
We know you're stupid, Maz, so stop trying to make yourself look an even bigger idiot šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I call BS on the symptoms. If he felt that bad he wouldnā€™t have gone out for a meal and been having cocktails.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I call BS on the symptoms. If he felt that bad he wouldnā€™t have gone out for a meal and been having cocktails.
Or carrying his glass pumpkin back from tk maxx with his poorly arm? šŸ§ calling BS too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't believe they're home already. No dependents, no responsibilities why not make the most of life, especially after the tit show that is covid. I'd have to be carried home in the morning.
Every year they go for a big day out to Edinburgh, bus there and back plus time in city is roughly 3-4 hours. Nae joke but he is a joke.
The overnighter at Crowne Plaza recently wiz a big leap fur oor Marion even though itā€™s 20mins up the road. He probably had an attack of the vapours desperate to get hame. Only person I know like that is my next door neighbour who is 70 and canny be arsed any more plus they have a lovely garden to spend time in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The pumpkin is even more evidence of him doing nothing but living for IG. Fully grown men (well assume they should be, but I still get hints of man child crossed with an 80 year old fish wife) decorating an upstairs flat where its unlikely anyone even sees an door display. Don't think he's ever yet needed the framed password on the wall as well that would require people actually coming to the flat, so who is going to see the pumpkins? Who is benefiting from the pumpkins? And then the garish Xmas decorations that will come after? Oh, yes! It's all for the 'gram and keeping up with what everyone else is doing.

I'm 'living my life as it should be', and that does not have me dressing up a house with Halloween items...no kids here, nobody is likely to visit over that period who expects some stupid display - we grew up as Halloween not being much more than maybe a school disco and knocking on the neighbours/family doors with a stupid joke or song for some sweets or pennies, and Autumn is Autumn - does it really need to be reflected in tat around the house. I think if I decorated my house with an autumn 'display' or for Halloween my friends would think I'd suffered a significant brain injury and forgot who we were! So after his rant yesterday, then today immediately showing that there is no pressure on him as an 'influencer', simply pressure from being so desperate to keep up and fit in, really quite sad.

And I'll stop at Autumn...I am the Grinch/Scrooge, whoever, and my feelings on Xmas tat are strong especially when it is just more plastic tit for the gram, so we shall leave that given it is still July for another 82 minutes!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 690212Itā€™s July you stupid scrawny weirdo.
Look at his IBS belly bursting oot that primark size extra small menā€™s T-shirt top.. heā€™s gawn through the flairs!! Heā€™s no gonnae see oot this August-masšŸŽ…šŸ¼šŸŽ„

Heā€™s only asking fuckwit questions to try and get some engagement šŸ¤”
Correct. This is what they all do to drum up their engagement for maximum number of likes/comments when they do a grid post ma luvlies. His page, his lane, his rules!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish we could bleeping spray paint him
We could spray him silver and he could be one of those still life robot street entertainersā€¦. But the problem is that as soon as someone came near him he would break character and have a cheesy grin and wave and shout ā€˜Hello ma loveliesā€™ šŸ™„šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We could spray him silver and he could be one of those still life robot street entertainersā€¦. But the problem is that as soon as someone came near him he would break character and have a cheesy grin and wave and shout ā€˜Hello ma loveliesā€™ šŸ™„šŸ¤£
Nae I reckon the whole ā€˜Hello ma loveliesā€™ is purely for the gram. I bet in real life heā€™s a right nasty little prick. Back into ma lane I go.

• Heart
  • Haha
Riddle me this my lovelies. How is a wummin who tattoos brows ā€œinnovatingā€? Everyone and their granny does it at the moment!!!! Anyhoo back to my wee slow lane to tootle through life (how it should be lived, so aye)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Riddle me this my lovelies. How is a wummin who tattoos brows ā€œinnovatingā€? Everyone and their granny does it at the moment!!!! Anyhoo back to my wee slow lane to tootle through life (how it should be lived, so aye)
Eh she has put clear mascara in a basic as duck package so off you pop back in yer ain lain

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.