Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen there was a projector in the Amazon prime days for £39.99 so assuming that’s when he got it. He’s going on like he’s got shared ownership in the odeon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
FFS I can't deal with his tit! He's as bad as those that check in to a doctors or hospital on FB saying nowt or with a teary emoji to gain the 'what's up hun' posts' then the next post is all happy and normal. What age are you!! Get a fckn grip and grow the fck up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
FFS I can't deal with his tit! He's as bad as those that check in to a doctors or hospital on FB saying nowt or with a teary emoji to gain the 'what's up hun' posts' then the next post is all happy and normal. What age are you!! Get a fckn grip and grow the fck up!!
i’ll PM you hun, don’t want to say on here xxx

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just had a thought loads of people are buying these to have friends round and watch the footie in the garden. Is this his version of this but just him and derek as he has no friends or garden?
Hes no even goat a windae box ma luvlee...utter fanny of a man

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Marion: “We hardly watch TV, it’s never on”

Also Marion: Gets a new TV to rattle around his new media wall.
Gets a projector to watch films.

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope oor baby gurl Rayn knocks the projecter aboot and breaks the fucker💎 Mwah Mwah🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine sitting three foot from an enormous projector. His idiocy is epic.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t get over the projector 😂 Isn’t the window behind it? He won’t get much use out of it as I thought he loved the light beaming in through his voile curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn’t 200 inches about 5 metres? 🤣🤣 his whole flat isn’t 5 metres long never mind a wall bare enough to project onto. Wee fanny. 💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hello ma lovelies! First and foremost so on and so forth I’m absolutely fine. I’ve had hunners and hunners o messages fae yers aww wanting tae know wit wis wrang and I’m totally fine. I’ve said through this whole entire journey o mine I’ll be true to masel and a just needed to step back and so forth ma lovelies as it’s been such a time here. After spending aww my redundancy money on the bespoke media centre the new tv has been an absolute nightmare and I’ve just naw been able to cope wae the stress. Poor Rayns been up to high doe an aul fretting about me ripping up this carpet in the hall tae cos you know how ah was begging for new Lionel so derek says tae me sit doon a minute get back in yer laine and step away fae the journey. So that’s wit a did ma lovelies and I’m fine. Absolutely fine. You know me ah don’t live ma life for this page, not at all. Ah give a hunner percent but then ah know when ah need tae step back so ah dae. So aye. But aye this tv. Oh my god it’s been as bad as the tumble drier. Am gonnae phone bright hoose and just get them telt am naw paying this money tae rent these appliances any mare they can take it aww back, honestly ma lovelies you couldnae make it up! So aye anyway so ah said tae derek right away and get the provident guy up cos am getting this tv tae duck and that’s wit we’re daein ma lovelies. I said right that’s it am gettin a two hunner inch projector fae the Amazon prime an al phone Danyell an see wit plush sofas she’d gift me to go wae they new projector cos it’s aww goin. The whole lot. I’m absolutely scunnered wae it so a am. So aye ah said tae derek the media wall needs tae come doon cos noo ave got the projector ah need somewhere tae put the Chrismas tree in 6 months so aye it’s been absolutely crazy here but aye it’s aways somethin in is hoose ah tell ye. But am absolutely fine ma lovelies. Ma joabs ma joab. Ma life’s ma life an aye. That’s it. But thank you fir the hunners o messages am absolutely fine. Tons a love! 💎 mwah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.