Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he done this before? Here's thread #17's brilliant summary from Aug 1st 2020, sounding strangely familiar....

It’s as regular as his IBS ma lovelie xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If he has lost his joab at the polis stashun ma lovelies than thank duck he’s financially secure with tunsa savings! The buckled ikea wardrobes are stuffed with cash notes and nawt Deek’s pot stash or marion’s Wax melt collecshun at all!
He’ll be be fiiiiiine! Absoloootely fiiiiiine!
Keep spining bright 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So Moira will be rising like a Phoenix?

This tit is embarrassing. I always forget he is actually a 38 year old man!!!

My 15 year old daughter wouldn’t pull this bullshit.

Grow up hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well ma lovelies I knew it had been quiet on the marzipan front for a while, but I couldn’t understand why….
The wee little shite blocked me!!

so I’m gonnae sit down get some class and criss and joos, spine bright and catch up wiv yous funny bastards
Mwah mwah 💋 spine bright ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The bleep is not even on this planet!!

And I’ve said it before but if he’s lost his job then HA bleeping HA, KARMER ON YOUR ARSE Marion!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hopefully sacked for being no good at cleaning. Fingers crossed oor Derek has seen the light too. 🙏
The bleep is not even on this planet!!

And I’ve said it before but if he’s lost his job then HA bleeping HA, KARMER ON YOUR ARSE Marion!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yous aw better get back inty yer ain lains sit doon n get some class. Oor Marion is on a comma journee for the time being, granted his grammar is still appalling but he’ll be back when he’s back! He’s living his life’s! He’s got his joab! He’ll rise fae the ashes! He’s absolutely fine! and so forth! but aye!💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s a right ball bag isn’t he, in the words of Delia, come on where are ya, let’s be avin youuuu! 🤣🤣🤣 I’m bored of his hissy fit now 😬🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now hold on…….🆘

In coming the projector journey. 🤫🎦

Maybes dereks for the euros.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now hold on…….🆘

In coming the projector journey. 🤫🎦

Maybes dereks for the euros.
I don’t get it, what’s it going to project onto?? There’s no clear space. And how much did that cost 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The projector is because of his Kerry katona eyes he couldn't see the 50 inch telly!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Braggy scrote face bleep ...so the new media wall with a too small tv is on it's way oot ma luvlees

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’d put money on the wee hobbit doing this to stop Deke watching the fitba on the regular tv. There’s three matches on tonight and that nasty, selfish wee duck will do his best to stop him.
And then there’s the showing off…

• Wow
  • Haha
Life as it should be? 😂😂😂 a projector on your bed sit wall adjacent to your tv? 🤦🏼‍♀️

bleeping hell, I’m living my life wrong!

What an absolute fanny if he thinks that he is living life as it should be 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.