Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
I have fixed his spelling mistake ma lovelies. Hope yis aww well & rising in yer aine lanes. Tonsa love 💎💎💎
DFFE0831-000E-46F0-8D0F-5851D5D5AADE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

adgifted

Hello ma lovelies! First and foremost so on and so forth I’m absolutely fine. I’ve had hunners and hunners o messages fae yers aww wanting tae know wit wis wrang and I’m totally fine. I’ve said through this whole entire journey o mine I’ll be true to masel and a just needed to step back and so forth ma lovelies as it’s been such a time here. After spending aww my redundancy money on the bespoke media centre the new tv has been an absolute nightmare and I’ve just naw been able to cope wae the stress. Poor Rayns been up to high doe an aul fretting about me ripping up this carpet in the hall tae cos you know how ah was begging for new Lionel so derek says tae me sit doon a minute get back in yer laine and step away fae the journey. So that’s wit a did ma lovelies and I’m fine. Absolutely fine. You know me ah don’t live ma life for this page, not at all. Ah give a hunner percent but then ah know when ah need tae step back so ah dae. So aye. But aye this tv. Oh my god it’s been as bad as the tumble drier. Am gonnae phone bright hoose and just get them telt am naw paying this money tae rent these appliances any mare they can take it aww back, honestly ma lovelies you couldnae make it up! So aye anyway so ah said tae derek right away and get the provident guy up cos am getting this tv tae fuck and that’s wit we’re daein ma lovelies. I said right that’s it am gettin a two hunner inch projector fae the Amazon prime an al phone Danyell an see wit plush sofas she’d gift me to go wae they new projector cos it’s aww goin. The whole lot. I’m absolutely scunnered wae it so a am. So aye ah said tae derek the media wall needs tae come doon cos noo ave got the projector ah need somewhere tae put the Chrismas tree in 6 months so aye it’s been absolutely crazy here but aye it’s aways somethin in is hoose ah tell ye. But am absolutely fine ma lovelies. Ma joabs ma joab. Ma life’s ma life an aye. That’s it. But thank you fir the hunners o messages am absolutely fine. Tons a love! 💎 mwah!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Cady1954

VIP Member
The Ballard of Maz and Deek

I have a tale, a tale to tell
About match made in heaven (or could it be Hell)
A match between Mazza and Deek bless his heart
Nothing could sully or tear them apart.
Now Deek had a little boujie abode
Set in a cul -de -sac off a main road
When Mazza first seen it he squealed out in glee
'My very own dolls hoose for lil old me'
I'll paint it all grey and fill it with tat
Ill falbon the worktops and Febreze the cat
Now poor old Deek did not have say
He's a sensible lad who just stayed out the way
As long as he got his regular weed
He was happy as Larry stoned off his heed
Now Mazza was greedy and a true narcissist
He thought I need freebies I'll write me a list
So when his friend Hinch became a sensation
He thought 'I want to have that much adoration'
So 'Mario' was born and his Huns they did follow
His antics and fuck ups and lies they did swallow
His atrocious lack of spelling and grammar
Was totally eclipsed by his beauty and glamour
Maz says his Dyson that blows out hot air
Is the best thing to happen to his one single hair
He loves a wax melt of five, six or seven
All burning at once they stink to high Heaven
But as much as us Tattlers think he's a pain
No one could hate him as much as poor Rayn
She looks at him with a look of despise
And clearly would love to claw out his eyes
We all think that Rayn wishes him dead
But until that time comes she'll just piss on his bed.
Wee Deek we all love and have so much affection
We can't wait for his new life in witness protection

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Oh shit lol I'm here for the unedited photo they posted of or wee hen Marion and lol the highly filtered one Mario posted😅😂🤣 😅 his skin looks like literal leathery old shitee. The crusty old herpes lips🤮

Screenshot_20210626-131430_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210626-131444_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Babybail93

VIP Member
Your face when a cheeky wee fart slips oooot
0EC29972-CE46-4B51-A46E-67BDC4CA50E3.jpeg

Your face when you realise it wasnae just a farett
59FEB725-BBBD-4836-9965-B592F33F59F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
It’s hardly surprising Derek made the wrong decision, he’s been going out with Marion for years and is a few fries short of a happy meal.

Dae some mare digging @Walnutss hen, we’re aw chanting you oan fae the roof tops!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Walnutss

VIP Member
I've been debating whether to write this or not for a little while. It's not great tea but it does add a bit into the mario folklore.
My friend used to work with Derek not in m&s before that ..I dunno if I should say where. Anyway Derek was the team leader/supervisor one night until he made a decision that resulted in a customer getting hurt quite badly. He was then sacked.
My friend didnt even realise he then lived across the road from derek and mario till after this happened. He says derek is horrible and aggressive but he doesnt know mario

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

margot44

Mario’s going into Love Island ma luvlies, nae debates. That’s why we’ve no seen him. Canny wait tae hear him shout oot Ahve goat a texxxxttt 💎🥔

6A70EC94-2E06-42E8-974A-3F3D8C1DF567.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I've been debating whether to write this or not for a little while. It's not great tea but it does add a bit into the mario folklore.
My friend used to work with Derek not in m&s before that ..I dunno if I should say where. Anyway Derek was the team leader/supervisor one night until he made a decision that resulted in a customer getting hurt quite badly. He was then sacked.
My friend didnt even realise he then lived across the road from derek and mario till after this happened. He says derek is horrible and aggressive but he doesnt know mario
Tell me more, tell me more, like does he have a car? Or just the air fresheners?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Poptart

VIP Member
He now has 2 phones to deal with his Instagram and personal life. Deed 😂😂😂 I Cannae fucking cope, I swear he trolls us and I love it! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46