Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS I can't deal with his tit! He's as bad as those that check in to a doctors or hospital on FB saying nowt or with a teary emoji to gain the 'what's up hun' posts' then the next post is all happy and normal. What age are you!! Get a fckn grip and grow the fck up!!
He's an attention seeking bleeping lunatic! 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So funny that the wee tit has been giving it the amateur dramatics this week but he just couldn’t stop himself coming on to show off yet again. As if a projector on the wall is anything to brag about, sad bastard. Proof that this whole charade is for attention. Give it i it up moira hen, the performance is over and am sorry to say love but you don’t hold a candle to the real performer in the McKnight brood - I’m looking at you Johnny ma lovely 😘 if you’re here laughing at the all the banter, please do say hello and so forth 💎 mwah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello ma lovelies,

I had to unfollow oor Marion, with a heavy heart of course. 144k followers minus 1.

So am really relying on you stunning, absolutely stunning tattlers to keep me up to date. His return will no doubt be soon he’ll crack before we do. Wonder what he’s up to? Maybe working full time? Cause you know Saint Mazda is the true hero of the pandemic. He is a cleaner and that’s the absolute foundations of any business. Maybe Derek has chucked him? I do only hope.

Swerving right back into my aine lane cause I’ve had a right outburst so aye.

Shine bright and tons of love xxx 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy Friday ma lovelies!!!!! We’ve got this!!!!

Ahm just over here living ma life as I should!! Nothing else tae tell yeez, ahm dead boring, so aye!

Much love, M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Kerry Katona eyes = keratoconus. It’s a disease that causes the cornea to weaken and change shape, complications from it can lead to near blindness. Didn’t he say he just ignored it and never treated it for years? What an idiot. If he wore his glasses more it would help him but alas he doesn’t. He’s so delusional and ignorant to it he just thinks it’ll go away when in reality he’ll no end being able to see in a few years.
Is THAT where Kerry Katonas eys came from? 😆 . Can someone explain a bit more to me please!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Started following Mario about a week before he went radio silent but this thread had me intrigued so just watched a “my singing” highlight 😂🤩. Wow what have I been missing! I’d this guy for real

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Started following Mario about a week before he went radio silent but this thread had me intrigued so just watched a “my singing” highlight 😂🤩. Wow what have I been missing! I’d this guy for real
I started following as his silence began so just went watch that highlight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 first the half brows got me then the brows returned along with the dance moves 🤣🤣🤣 looking forward to his return

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I love it when people discover his “my singing” highlight what a massive bellend he is, Maz you cannot sing so stop and never ever record yourself doing it ever again, thanks byeeee! 🤡🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He really should come back and save himself the embarrassment of us going through all his old singing vids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The dynamics of his page has changed dramatically, remember when he would story him with Deek having a bit of banter and it was actually funny at times. Deek NEVER features now so his content is repeating his Living Room revamp over and over and over even on the grid.

Or the usual boring daily story of showing his bedroom (bed changed 100 times a week)....into the hall with the annoying wave in the mirror.....bathroom......kitchen......ending in the living room again. Same old quotes 'Have a lovely day' or 'We rise' or 'We keep going'. The odd gift or haul but oor Marion has dried up ma lovelies. Whit happened tae the bedroom makeover.....no way he would miss showing that off.

He hates the summer so will be desperately holding out for Christmas to show us the tatt he has been hoarding.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He really should come back and save himself the embarrassment of us going through all his old singing vids 🤣
There's plenty of highlights to keep us all entertained (but I suspect nothing will top "My Singing") 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.