Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living life how it should be....sat in his tiny cooooncil flat watching TV but bigger.
#lifegoals ma lovelies 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does he really think that this is something to brag about? I cannot deal with this wee bawbag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dearest Mario, if you're going to do it properly, do what one of my best friends did, build a cinema room on the house.....Oops, forgot, you can't build on that hobbit hole 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bet he’s aww tucked up cowsie & warum with his hoosecoat & langjans oan

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Martian defo got redundancy from Debenhams...so he get a media wall but buys a project to watch in bed when his bed faces his actual tv …what an absolute bell end if I wasn’t blocked in two accounts I’d tell him exactly what a fanny he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think this is him slowly breaking himself in to coming back with the couple of posts he's made recently

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe he was sick of watching the tele that was too small for his hole ma lovelies. Obviously he couldn’t then buy another new tv so just had to buy this projector ma wee hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has he got that projector because he other tv fell off the wall?
We have a garden projector for the kids, to have their mates over. It’s ok for watching films and the football. But not sure I could watch a big screen in my bathroom, which is probably the size of Mazda’s living room. (Without the bespoke furniture)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s made his lovelies think he’s dying or something with his dramatic posts and disappearing act and then starts boasting about his frigging projector to them with zero explanation to the amateur dramatics. How are they still following the fuckwit?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
FFS 😂😂😂😂😂 I don't even know where to start with this 😂 So I'm going to be quiet and live my life as it shouldn't be with my 50 inch. Tuns a love xxxxxx

• Haha
Oh my god I am SCREAMING! Got a media wall and then uses a projector hahahaha he’s such a daft twit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just had a thought loads of people are buying these to have friends round and watch the footie in the garden. Is this his version of this but just him and derek as he has no friends or garden?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Evening lovelies. I've just had to drag myself oot o the rabbit hole Tattle sent me down - anyone else get the Ingham notification and took a look? Wowsers 😮

Anyways, I'm back in ma ain Melvin lane where I'm relieved to see he's risen like a boujie wee souffle and projecting his prime day purchase on the non media wall.

Order is restored and his Covid budgeting skills continue to be honed👌.

• Haha
  • Heart
Excuse you all ma lovelies!! I think you all need to get back yer laines and get some class!!!!!! This is Marions BESPOKE boujeeeeeeee projector!!! Get yer hoosecoats and get out! Trolls!!! 🥔💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.