Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe his Kerry Katona eyes are so bad he can’t see the tv in the tv unit

I seen Scummy mummy had a projector as well so they must be a deal going around x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe his Kerry Katona eyes are so bad he can’t see the tv in the tv unit

I seen Scummy mummy had a projector as well so they must be a deal going around x
Does anyone know, his Kerry Katona eyes, is it just dry eyes and blurred vision?

Reactions: 6
Hello ma lovelies! First and foremost so on and so forth I’m absolutely fine. I’ve had hunners and hunners o messages fae yers aww wanting tae know wit wis wrang and I’m totally fine. I’ve said through this whole entire journey o mine I’ll be true to masel and a just needed to step back and so forth ma lovelies as it’s been such a time here. After spending aww my redundancy money on the bespoke media centre the new tv has been an absolute nightmare and I’ve just naw been able to cope wae the stress. Poor Rayns been up to high doe an aul fretting about me ripping up this carpet in the hall tae cos you know how ah was begging for new Lionel so derek says tae me sit doon a minute get back in yer laine and step away fae the journey. So that’s wit a did ma lovelies and I’m fine. Absolutely fine. You know me ah don’t live ma life for this page, not at all. Ah give a hunner percent but then ah know when ah need tae step back so ah dae. So aye. But aye this tv. Oh my god it’s been as bad as the tumble drier. Am gonnae phone bright hoose and just get them telt am naw paying this money tae rent these appliances any mare they can take it aww back, honestly ma lovelies you couldnae make it up! So aye anyway so ah said tae derek right away and get the provident guy up cos am getting this tv tae duck and that’s wit we’re daein ma lovelies. I said right that’s it am gettin a two hunner inch projector fae the Amazon prime an al phone Danyell an see wit plush sofas she’d gift me to go wae they new projector cos it’s aww goin. The whole lot. I’m absolutely scunnered wae it so a am. So aye ah said tae derek the media wall needs tae come doon cos noo ave got the projector ah need somewhere tae put the Chrismas tree in 6 months so aye it’s been absolutely crazy here but aye it’s aways somethin in is hoose ah tell ye. But am absolutely fine ma lovelies. Ma joabs ma joab. Ma life’s ma life an aye. That’s it. But thank you fir the hunners o messages am absolutely fine. Tons a love! 💎 mwah!
Anyone read this in Mario’s voice? Absolutely brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know, his Kerry Katona eyes, is it just dry eyes and blurred vision?
Kerry Katona eyes = keratoconus. It’s a disease that causes the cornea to weaken and change shape, complications from it can lead to near blindness. Didn’t he say he just ignored it and never treated it for years? What an idiot. If he wore his glasses more it would help him but alas he doesn’t. He’s so delusional and ignorant to it he just thinks it’ll go away when in reality he’ll no end being able to see in a few years.

Reactions: 15
Kerry Katona eyes = keratoconus. It’s a disease that causes the cornea to weaken and change shape, complications from it can lead to near blindness. Didn’t he say he just ignored it and never treated it for years? What an idiot. If he wore his glasses more it would help him but alas he doesn’t. He’s so delusional and ignorant to it he just thinks it’ll go away when in reality he’ll no end being able to see in a few years.
Thank you, i was recently diagnosed with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction and i suffer with dry eyes and blurred vision, i am moderately short sighted anyway and have astigmatism so that likely accounts for a lot of the blurriness. Anyway, upon googling, i came across a dry eye syndrome that sound like Kerry Katona and was thinking that must be what Marion has but i don't understand why he very rarely wears glasses.

Reactions: 9
Thank you, i was recently diagnosed with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction and i suffer with dry eyes and blurred vision, i am moderately short sighted anyway and have astigmatism so that likely accounts for a lot of the blurriness. Anyway, upon googling, i came across a dry eye syndrome that sound like Kerry Katona and was thinking that must be what Marion has but i don't understand why he very rarely wears glasses.
Cos he's a silly vain fud. Hope that helps ma lovelie 🥔 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ kerataconus is potentially serious. I honestly thought he was just exaggerating. Mario start looking after your eyes before it's too late FFS. And I think your big screen might be 200cetimetre not inches dear. Nae need to worry easy mistake to make .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Christ kerataconus is potentially serious. I honestly thought he was just exaggerating. Mario start looking after your eyes before it's too late FFS. And I think your big screen might be 200cetimetre not inches dear. Nae need to worry easy mistake to make .
Don't worry ma lovelie, Mario has had a procedure on his bad eye, it worked, so it's OK now. Not that Mario mentions that bit. His other eye isn't as bad, so doesn't need any treatment.

Reactions: 14
Don't worry ma lovelie, Mario has had a procedure on his bad eye, it worked, so it's OK now. Not that Mario mentions that bit. His other eye isn't as bad, so doesn't need any treatment.
You all need to get out of yer lanes and watch his highlights all about his condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You all need to get out of yer lanes and watch his highlights all about his condition.
He'll have anyone who watches his highlights about his condition in the coming hours and days blocked faster than we can blink ma lovelie. So aye. I think I'll just keep in ma ain lane and nae swerve into Marion's lane as i dina want blocked. I'll just keep living ma life without knowing about his condition. So aye. 😘 💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He'll have anyone who watches his highlights about his condition in the coming hours and days blocked faster than we can blink ma lovelie. So aye. I think I'll just keep in ma ain lane and nae swerve into Marion's lane as i dina want blocked. I'll just keep living ma life without knowing about his condition. So aye. 😘 💎🥔
you're in luck as you can't see who watches your highlights!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel you. I’m just short-sighted in general but I have quite a strong prescription and need to wear glasses/contacts 24/7. It’s a pain in the arse to put it lightly. It annoys me Marion is just so willy nilly about his vision and refused to treat it for years. He’s an absolute pellet, if he gets to the point where he’s blind he’s got only himself to blame. He’ll needty keep that projecter up then the head.

Reactions: 11
can you see on insta whos viewed your old stories? 😳Well thats me on the block list too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hellooo ma lovelies! I have been aff Tattle and living life as it should be on a wee UK staycation. Imagine my delight when I returned to see that Patron Saint of small businesses Marion has popped up a wee story to show aff his new projector. I think this is the beginning of his return to his platfarum and I am here for it ready and waiting with ma joos and criss! Tattie hearts to youse all 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.