Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he's been in a wax melt induced coma and has just come round. In his haze he thought he ment comma,

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So he's finally popped out of his hole......

I still think he's been off grid cos he's depressed after the "big reveal" and he's got nothing else to show off tell us lovlies! Either that or crapet kerr told him to do One when he asked for free flooring for the hall and he's spat his dummy out!

Either way, it's his page and his rules, so aye!!

Tons a love

💎

Ps he will be back next week before love island starts as he doesn't want anymore attention to be aff him!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Total attention seeing post and all the huns have obliged sadly! If everything was fine he'd continue to say he was fine fine ma lovelies and enjoying life with no need to post as he was having such a good time...aye right.
Over the last 3 years we've gone through this cycle a few times and it's the same old story. AvaMaria posted just a diamond and a heart so she's clearly in the know. Hate to say the boy that cried wolf in case something is really wrong but honestly it's boring now Marion and he's made a rod for his ain spineless back.

I follow a lovely lass that occasionally goes off grid usually because her family are going through a genuinely rough time. She never posts anything like he does or attention seeks in any way. There is a huge difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Might have to start following him again - waiting in anticipation for his announcement that he has been booted out of Dereks home and Derek is loving life as a single Pringle again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So apparently a few Instc*nts have been gifted Grinch's named Flash bottle in the scent tit,

Due to Maria Von Trapps tantrum holiday jail time hiatus, he can't just come on and show it as it'll look strange af.

Not that he's not strange, as he is, but it'll look contrived due to him having time out.

I bet if he has one he is itching to come on.

Maz, come back pleasssse,

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a little witch. I bet he’s in the huff because he can’t get his hall flooring #kindlygifted and he’s maxed out all his credit cards.

Abzalootly pishing masel at the bespoke artwork ! 😆 @Cagayu @BishBashBoss tattie hearts ♥ 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Comments on marios grid have been limited - don’t know if this has been said before abs how long it’s been like that

Reactions: 7
Just had a quick look at the comments 🤮 what is wrong with people!
One person has commented along the lines of “oh hun is it trolls again? duck the trolls” 🙄 no hun, he’s just an attention seeking little scrote and in the absence of no new “content” aka stuff to show off, is trying to get attention by implying there’s something wrong. Ugh. These insta idiots can get in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My money is on his joab at the polis just being a temporary contract and they’ve kicked him back into his ain lane.
So his joabs no longer jist his joab.
That or he’s just an attention seeking wee scrote. 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has he done this before? Here's thread #17's brilliant summary from Aug 1st 2020, sounding strangely familiar....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.