Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am deed ma lovelies! 🤣🤣

"Go live your life's" ? How ratty does he want to sound? I hope that is aimed at us Tattlers and not his lovelies 😂 Imagine throwing shade at the very people who fan his ego and buy his shite. Fuckin little grotbag! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think he's done folks. He must have contractual stuff to do and so needs to post at certain times. And when that's over I don't think we will hear anymore from him. He never had any management and I think it got too much for him.
Not a chance ma lovelie 💎 sure he has all his Christmas stuff to show us, he normally puts up the tree about September time and has all the shopping done by august so he can relax and have a wee cheeseless cheese board and the likes. And don’t forget the herringbone flooring jurnee 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think he's done folks. He must have contractual stuff to do and so needs to post at certain times. And when that's over I don't think we will hear anymore from him. He never had any management and I think it got too much for him.
I think you’re overestimating his wee account ma lovelie 😂 he certainly won’t have any contractual agreements, as much as he would love us all to think he has. He’s probably trying to prove tattle wrong by making out that his life is much more than Instagram. He’s already fucked it though since he barely came off for even a day. He was still liking posts and scrolling, he simply wasn’t posting. Instagram is his whole entire universe. All he has in life is showing off, he won’t be able to keep this up. He’s probably buying things like mad and saving them up so he can come back and have a big show off fest to make up for the lack of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Genuinely baffled at a couple who have so much child free time, still dumping their kids in a crèche so they can go to the gym at the same time.
Wrong thread ma luvlie?😂 ❤Marion would drap deed if he entered a gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Genuinely baffled at a couple who have so much child free time, still dumping their kids in a crèche so they can go to the gym at the same time.
Unless Mario has been really busy during his insta break I think you have the wrong thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Go live your life’s… Does he think his ‘lovelies’ are sitting waiting with bated breath for another story or post from him, that he’s famous and has fans?? He’s bleeping warped. His followers probably follow 100 other cleaning accounts who haven’t fucked off in an attention seeking break from insta. If I was AMA I’d tell him to shove his collab up his hoop. Giveaway at his next milestone lol… aye when your followers go down to 100K in a few weeks when you lose followers because of a lack of engagement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi lovelies, cannae stay and chat, too busy livin ma best life’s! I’m good! I’m well! I’m abzalootly fine. Tunsa luv. TG XxX mwah! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The cheeky git not ready to come back but feel free to use all his discount codes so the lazy tit can still earn commission whilst not putting in any graft for new ‘content’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus.... he's such a jumped up little prick! 😑🖕

Off living your best life shopping for tit you don't need in HB, buying more Eeeevvvaaaa Meeeehhhh wax melts you'll never need and filling the shoebox with more children's size t shirts and joggers in Primark, are ye, Melv?

Idiot! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus.... he's such a jumped up little prick! 😑🖕

Off living your best life shopping for tit you don't need in HB, buying more Eeeevvvaaaa Meeeehhhh wax melts you'll never need and filling the shoebox with more children's size t shirts and joggers in Primark, are ye, Melv?

Idiot! 🙄😂
Ava May wax melts are tit pass it on...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’ll be back this week selling his soul for 25% commission punting the new Eva may fabulosa dupes like the other muppets have been doing aww morning!!!

Reactions: 13
The cheeky git not ready to come back but feel free to use all his discount codes so the lazy tit can still earn commission whilst not putting in any graft for new ‘content’ 🥴
He's a cheeky wee tit! As if anyone has messaged him to ask if his discount codes still work 🥴 Most people would just try it for themselves and see?!

Reactions: 17
His grammar is shite. "Al be back when I'm back. Go live your lifes...My 10 year old niece could write better than that illiterate clown!.

News flash Maz: The world didn't stop spinning because you went off the grid, you disullusional nobody. We laugh at you, not with you 🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh ma lovelies, i cannae believe ma eyes. Sulking fa the week clearly dinnae work as he’s made an onlyfans account tae pay fa the lionel richie flairing & joe malone candle. He’s living his best life & hal be back!
56CA7DEB-1B4C-406D-9A76-6A49476D3D48.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.