Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this thread ❤. We’re all still posting as if Marios never even gone away. Credit where it’s due, he’s left us plenty of content to be getting oan with 🤣
I discovered I’ve got the same hoover as him when I watched a few of his stories the other day. So aye, I soaked the filter in some Zophlora like he suggested and now my hoose smells like a tarts handbag whenever I get it oot. Thanks Mario, I’m now winning at life 💎🥔
Not me running to add zophlora to my Hoover filter 👀🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not me running to add zophlora to my Hoover filter 👀🤥
Make sure it’s totally dry before you put it back in ma luvlie, Mario suggests leaving it for 24 hours. I wouldn’t want to be responsible for electrocuting you. Jeez, you’d have hair like Mario 🤣

• Haha
Still blows my mind that he uses a dyson hairdryerView attachment 619381
Oh my God, mair scalp than bleeping hair and the bleep has a cheek to buy Oplex. I think Marion needtys go on a hair transplant journee or better yet embrace his baldness💎

Do not get me started on the Dyson purchase, i’m still in shock fae it. Marion, you’re hair will air dry within 5 minutes cos there is only a mighty 5 pubes sitting on your skull. I don’t know what’s worse the hairdryer or the ring door bell for the slum he resides in.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my God, mair scalp than bleeping hair and the bleep has a cheek to buy Oplex. I think Marion needtys go on a hair transplant journee or better yet embrace his baldness💎

Do not get me started on the Dyson purchase, i’m still in shock fae it. Marion, you’re hair will air dry within 5 minutes cos there is only a mighty 5 pubes sitting on your skull. I don’t know what’s worse the hairdryer or the ring door bell for the slum he resides in.
Wee Derek brought it for him and he just couldn’t get over how stunning it looked ma lovelie. There’s a whole bespoke highlight dedicated to the dyson 🤣 he did at least say he wouldn’t be using the diffuser as that’s for the lassies so aye. I agree I don’t know if that or the doorbell is his most useless purchase 🤣

• Haha
I must say ma luvlies ma favourite highlight is the “boy wonder” one - Marion interrogating Deek about questions he doesny know the answer tae then M gawn aff his nut at him. Moaning about him using the Jo Malone hand wash, #peppergate, Marion making Deek choose between him or Rangers obviously Deek wanted to pick Rangers (I don’t blame him, I would’ve picked Rangers aswell over Marion and this is coming from a Celtic fan🤣😂)

But aye it makes me howl watching it, youse aww needty watch it in full cos youse will have tears doon yer eyes from sheer embarrassment for him. Other honourable mentions of my favourite highlights include “Makeup 2019” (where ma bespoke profile pic came fae) “Boyz&makeup” basically him trying to flex his makeup😂 and “awareness 👁” which explains his kerry katona eyes and so forth. But aye anyway ma luvlies, make sure to kick Tuesdays arse and remember that you’ve got this, tons a love❤🥔💎
Just the laugh needed. Classic Marzipan. Remember laughing at you, not with you. Even Derek is embarrassed for that rotters, council cut, with a protractor haircut

D1A0AA01-A2B3-4E1A-AEAB-71E8F6057E3D.jpeg
6E9FB0E0-53F5-4429-8872-1AE393C75AA0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Still blows my mind that he uses a dyson hairdryerView attachment 619381
Oh my god I am absolutely screaming 😂😂 honest tae gawd nae debates now, am in ma ain lane I bloody love this thread bloody love all you naughty tattlers but got to give it to Marzcapone he certainly brings the content 😂
I defo think Rayns ate him though

Just the laugh needed. Classic Marzipan

View attachment 619512View attachment 619513
Ma hair ma heed ma rules!! nae debates ma lovelies 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ma lovelies, do you think he's thought "d'you know whit, I'm shaving it aw aff and becoming a skinheid" or has he been looking at plugs a la Elton John? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ma lovelies, do you think he's thought "d'you know whit, I'm shaving it aw aff and becoming a skinheid" or has he been looking at plugs a la Elton John? 🤔
Could you imagine if he returns from his strop with a full head of hair, like Annie the orphan? Completely different colour, but he dissnae mention it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Could you imagine if he returns from his strop with a full head of hair, like Annie the orphan? Completely different colour, but he dissnae mention it 😂
Ahm actually in tears, hawding ma beak, laughing at that hen. A big ginger perm and just doesnae mention it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m proper confused. So someone comes to visit Marion and Deek, they press the intercom outside. They then come upstairs and wait to be let in. Who actually presses the Ring doorbell? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.