Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovelies! Moira has his wee toaty size 4 feet firmly planted under that padded tap-ass table, make no mistake. The only time he will ever ever ever that flat is either if he gets housed in a new place OR leaves in a box at a ripe old age. That flat is his now don’t you forget. Poor Derek will never have his own place to truly call home because that dipstick has swooped in and claimed it as his own. Even if Deek chucks him, he’ll be the one having to move out. Mavis will be prying on to that hoose with cold, bony, dade fingers and so forth. The brass necked wee fud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lovelies! Moira has his wee toaty size 4 feet firmly planted under that padded tap-ass table, make no mistake. The only time he will ever ever ever that flat is either if he gets housed in a new place OR leaves in a box at a ripe old age. That flat is his now don’t you forget. Poor Derek will never have his own place to truly call home because that dipstick has swooped in and claimed it as his own. Even if Deek chucks him, he’ll be the one having to move out. Mavis will be prying on to that hoose with cold, bony, dade fingers and so forth. The brass necked wee fud
Rightly so he built it from the ground up!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone got a burner account? Message him something like, oi big nose, where are you. Then time how long it takes him to block you.
I put my hands up and I'll say I've done this 😂🤦‍♀️ I sent him a message saying 'where are ya ya big fairy' but no reply and I haven't been blocked... Yet!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think this post will get me VIP status… only right it’s on Mazdas page. Anyone care to join me for a tapas and joose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
**bought, not brought!**

I’ve just been thinking about his ‘break’

I’m fine, absolutely fine ma lovelies

Imagine if him and deek have split up 😯

Derek keeps the house and Marlon moves back in with his ma and pa 🤣
He should go to his sisters care home, he’d be right at home in there 👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fingers crossed they've had a row. They will split up at some point, Mario is a selfish nightmare with real spending issues.

Well @Noseybonk guess who was on a serious call just now, when suddenly your post about dressing up as a leg mop popped into ma head. Clutched ma nose like Mario. 😕😭😂👃
Love this 😍😍😍😍😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It keeps happening to me when I am on Zoom calls and sneak a peek on here xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If this comma lasts any loanger it will turn intae a fullll stop and then he will have to write a new paragraph.

Nae debates on ma post, it's ma journee ma page ma rules lovelielielies

Manchego, whurrr urrrr youse??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love this thread ❤. We’re all still posting as if Marios never even gone away. Credit where it’s due, he’s left us plenty of content to be getting oan with 🤣
I discovered I’ve got the same hoover as him when I watched a few of his stories the other day. So aye, I soaked the filter in some Zophlora like he suggested and now my hoose smells like a tarts handbag whenever I get it oot. Thanks Mario, I’m now winning at life 💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I bloody love those of you who type like him. I hear his little voice in me heeeed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.