Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got a burner account? Message him something like, oi big nose, where are you. Then time how long it takes him to block you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s the postman wan for me, nae debates. That poor poor man has to spend the rest of his days knowing he has come face to face with Marions wee button mushroom. Imagine going about your day delivering parcels, only to be greeted by Maribo in the nud
its the decorating wan for me lol, I can feel the anxiety going through the ceiling and flairboards with the state of the gaff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s probably doon the seafront in Ayrshire trying to build an igloo oot his wax melts
I’m in bleeping tears at this ma luvlie that’s the funniest thing i’ve ever read, clutched ma beak whilst a read it in true Marion style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I must say ma luvlies ma favourite highlight is the “boy wonder” one - Marion interrogating Deek about questions he doesny know the answer tae then M gawn aff his nut at him. Moaning about him using the Jo Malone hand wash, #peppergate, Marion making Deek choose between him or Rangers obviously Deek wanted to pick Rangers (I don’t blame him, I would’ve picked Rangers aswell over Marion and this is coming from a Celtic fan🤣😂)

But aye it makes me howl watching it, youse aww needty watch it in full cos youse will have tears doon yer eyes from sheer embarrassment for him. Other honourable mentions of my favourite highlights include “Makeup 2019” (where ma bespoke profile pic came fae) “Boyz&makeup” basically him trying to flex his makeup😂 and “awareness 👁” which explains his kerry katona eyes and so forth. But aye anyway ma luvlies, make sure to kick Tuesdays arse and remember that you’ve got this, tons a love❤🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Could it be the end of the journeee ma lovelies? 😢 Or will be bounce back just like he did in that Blackpool photo? Hold onto your hoosecoat gang cos something tells me there's more to come 🙌
What if this really is the end of the line? Well even if it is, we've still got all the tea on him, we will always love you Marion 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
The wee scrotum has been on in the last few days unfollowing people too, so much for your comma Marion! You’ve obviously no got the brains to come up with any fresh ‘content’ 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
I knew he couldn't stay away!. He's so predictable
🙄

• Haha
I knew he couldn't stay away!. He's so predictable
🙄
He has been liking some posts he was tagged in if they brought some Ava May. The last one was posted 2 days ago so he’s around!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
**bought, not brought!**

I’ve just been thinking about his ‘break’

I’m fine, absolutely fine ma lovelies

Imagine if him and deek have split up 😯

Derek keeps the house and Marlon moves back in with his ma and pa 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
**bought, not brought!**

I’ve just been thinking about his ‘break’

I’m fine, absolutely fine ma lovelies

Imagine if him and deek have split up 😯

Derek keeps the house and Marlon moves back in with his ma and pa 🤣
I don’t even think his parents will have him. I’m sure he used to live with an aunt. That’s when he had the red room of doom. The one that looked like a Virgin Holidays concession in Debenhams.

He’s always been an interior design trend setter, hen

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t even think his parents will have him. I’m sure he used to live with an aunt. That’s when he had the red room of doom. The one that looked like a Virgin Holidays concession in Debenhams.

He’s always been an interior design trend setter, hen
I need pics of the red room of doom!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi ma lovelies. I’ve been a bit down the last few days and having a rough time. Just want to thank youse aw for making me laugh and taking my mind off things.
Tattie hearts for youse aw mwah mwah 🥔 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.