Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say ma luvlies ma favourite highlight is the “boy wonder” one - Marion interrogating Deek about questions he doesny know the answer tae then M gawn aff his nut at him. Moaning about him using the Jo Malone hand wash, #peppergate, Marion making Deek choose between him or Rangers obviously Deek wanted to pick Rangers (I don’t blame him, I would’ve picked Rangers aswell over Marion and this is coming from a Celtic fan🤣😂)

But aye it makes me howl watching it, youse aww needty watch it in full cos youse will have tears doon yer eyes from sheer embarrassment for him. Other honourable mentions of my favourite highlights include “Makeup 2019” (where ma bespoke profile pic came fae) “Boyz&makeup” basically him trying to flex his makeup😂 and “awareness 👁” which explains his kerry katona eyes and so forth. But aye anyway ma luvlies, make sure to kick Tuesdays arse and remember that you’ve got this, tons a love❤🥔💎
My favourite part is when he won't reveal where him and Deek are off te for the day because 'there'll be a stampede of people' 🤣🤣 His actual words! Wee knobber thinks they are posh and Becks 🤣

Also when he hits himself in the face showing aff his absolut staypul Method cleaner 🤣 Peppergate is the gift that keeps oon giving!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My favourite part is when he won't reveal where him and Deek are off te for the day because 'there'll be a stampede of people' 🤣🤣 His actual words! Wee knobber thinks they are posh and Becks 🤣

Also when he hits himself in the face showing aff his absolut staypul Method cleaner 🤣 Peppergate is the gift that keeps oon giving!
forget posh and becks, deek and beak are on tour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What's our mazda m3 been up to this past few days? I haven't saw a boujee tour with a hand wave in a few days, do we know has flur journey began yet?... I thought maybe he had blocked me as his worm head hadn't popped up on my insta as of late. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haaalllo ma lovelies, how ur youse aw?
Immediately followed by: Ah've nothing much to tell youse *chats shite for 10 dots, does not mention hair. Reappears 30 seconds later*. Youse are a bunch of wee Isa's youse miss nothing and it makes me howl. I jist tried the diffuser 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Makes himself sound like his middle aged mafia need his presence to live
Everyone on this thread whistles and looks round innocently. 😂

Yes ma lovelie, youse have to #bekind 😁🤡 like me. 😘
I was QUOTE tweeting @menopausalmargrit but its all gone wrong. Not correcting quote in capitals, you lot are not the boss of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's back! Wait..... Naw he's no, he's only kidding, he's actually living his life instead 🙄

• Haha
Reminding us aw he's name starts with 'M' 🙄😂
Piss oorf ya wee bawbag and stop cutting that wee bumfluff on ya heed ya bouncing fairy!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s such a little cock tease with that one random post today 😂

The way this thread has been carrying on nicely in his absence must kill him. He’ll be dreading finally coming back because he knows it will GO OFF in here😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well we have managed twenty pages without new Marion content and there is still so much more to come~
Let’s try and make it a full thread before Maid Marion is back ma lovelies! There’s plenty to discuss, I’ve treatit masel to a wee browse through his highlights! Comedy gold.
I hope youse are aw dain awrite withoot his presence, I know am strugglin, I’ve goat nae idea how to gut ma flat, clean ma flairs, make a non cheese cheese board, etc. Chantin youse aw on fae the rooftops ❤🥔❤🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning ma luvlees we that's us telt, I find a wee perusal over Marigolds highlights will give us some fodder until he comes out of his huff ma luvlees...so aye his page his rules his jurnee

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.