Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t believe the little twit is blatantly copying Hinchy AGAIN. She’s very well known to take the huff after a blunder or when she fancies some attention and pisses off until she gets enough messages and praise. I don’t believe Mario is receiving such messages though, the sad bastard is pathetic enough to come on and make out as if people have been asking him where he is. I wonder how it makes him feel coming on making up imaginary messages in his head. No wonder his life is as as empty as his big bald napper👨‍🦲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The thing is. He's not actually off Instagram is he??? He's been on liking posts and reading messages. No doubt he's spent time scrolling as well. Technically not off Instagram. just not posting shite atm. We know how it works monsteria 👌😖😒

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well at least we know now that Rayn hasn't ate him and coughing up his bumfluff hair as her own furbaws, shine bright ma lovelies. Ma page ma rules nae debates 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m having a nose through his old highlights, these were well before I found the joys of Maz. This on the bathroom highlights!

A basket of towels right behind the toilet 🤮 not to worry though. “These is fae show, naebody is tae youse theses at All!”

F5A2D5B3-8ABB-46E8-A58A-AA942A4481DC.jpeg

In this gem he also tells us the wallpaper “was expensive!! So expensive!! So aye. Very DEAR!!!” 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
How aw youse all ahm fine ahm on this new dayn of fablon dawn . Just been on the beg and treatit maself to some gifted shite I didnae need. I will show you all once ready back from my comma break tons aw love to you mwah mwah x

He has thick course hair my lovelie. It is definitely not thin and balding hence why he needs the dyson hair dryer
Im surprised Garnier haven't headhunted him to be a hair model with those undeniable results! Let's not forget his absolute favourite, staple, food for his hair.

Screenshot_20210220-220939_Instagram.jpg

Stunning results

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh god he’s such an attention seeker, bore off maz, he doesn’t want to do insta full time but can’t bring himself to delete it because he needs his ego massaged every now and then by complete strangers, get in the bleeping bin you absolute head, I hope he doesn’t come back he’s bugging me already, clown 🤭🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well in this dayn of dawn I have just had a postal delivery when I happened to be mostly nude - wandering around the house in just my knickers cuz it's hot. Unlike Marion I did not just open the door, but stopped to hastily put on a mac hanging up in the hallway. I've been a bad lovelie ...

get in the bleeping bin you absolute head
What Rayn would be saying to him if she could talk

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Moira Hucknall giving us a wee tease I see 😏
Jist come back when you’re quite ready hen, the thread will carry oan as normal anyway even without your Instagram postings 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m having a nose through his old highlights, these were well before I found the joys of Maz. This on the bathroom highlights!

A basket of towels right behind the toilet 🤮 not to worry though. “These is fae show, naebody is tae youse theses at All!”

View attachment 619940

In this gem he also tells us the wallpaper “was expensive!! So expensive!! So aye. Very DEAR!!!” 😂
I asked him a long time ago where he got his bathroom wallpaper, he said it was specially made for him!! 🤔🤥😂🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The thing is. He's not actually off Instagram is he??? He's been on liking posts and reading messages. No doubt he's spent time scrolling as well. Technically not off Instagram. just not posting shite atm. We know how it works monsteria 👌😖😒
I think he saw he was called out here yesterday on still posting, so that's his reason for doing today's post.

You're still a dick, Maz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Obviously inserting a comma in his life disnae extend to putting any actual punctuation in his posts!!! “Living his life”? Urrr ye aye??

• Haha
I’m proper confused. So someone comes to visit Marion and Deek, they press the intercom outside. They then come upstairs and wait to be let in. Who actually presses the Ring doorbell? :unsure:
Your guess is as good as ours lovelie, his excuse for getting it was that he kept missing parcel deliveries and it was a long walk to the parcel place to collect them, so he said with the ring doorbell he wouldn’t miss the deliveries anymore. 🤷‍♀️ I think he is just a bit thick tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Your guess is as good as ours lovelie, his excuse for getting it was that he kept missing parcel deliveries and it was a long walk to the parcel place to collect them, so he said with the ring doorbell he wouldn’t miss the deliveries anymore. 🤷‍♀️ I think he is just a bit thick tbh 😂
Oh he’s definitely nae the full ticket ma lovely. Neither is Derek. I’m sure they claim carers allowance for each other

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Isn't it the same brick wallpaper that lots have, I'm thinking of that Gemma? Life at no11 or something. Place was a tip, dog sitting on the oven gloves chucked on the floor. After she'd finished cleaning the kitchen still crap everywhere. Very bespoke.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.