Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a lovely present in the colour white, in the scent wealth ma lovely
I did wonder about the colour blush pink or the colour grey but am nae sure on what colour scheme Margarit has so thought we'd be safe we white, to be honest i can't see Margarit would have a grey crushed velvet sofa or blush pink wahhful bedding. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I did wonder about the colour blush pink or the colour grey but am nae sure on what colour scheme Margarit has so thought we'd be safe we white, to be honest i can't see Margarit would have a grey crushed velvet sofa or blush pink wahhful bedding. 😉
Could also offer it in bespoke eBay navy to match Maz’s cushions 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@menopausalmargrit - I will bring you a wee surprise gift of 50 wax burners. Cos ye know errrrm ye never know when ye might need 1 (or 50) in the scent “he’s a hoarder” in the colour “they all look cheap” Mwah mwah 🤭🥔❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It might be the sun and the aperol & lemonades talking but youse are aw amazing!!!! Actually laugh so hard at these threads!!!! Coming up tae ma 2 year anniversary (December) oan here, but a don’t want a big fuss so don’t try and get me hunners a stuff!!!

Mwah xxxx
I'm gonna get you a number 2 balloon and I want to see you doing a boomerang waving it in the air ma lovelie. Then you can celebrate with a wee cheeseboard minus the cheese and a lethal Aperol Spritz made wrong. Tons a love!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@menopausalmargrit Ive got youse a luuuuvly face mist…… oh, hang on….. sorry it’s fabulosa room spray!!!!! Make sure you shut your eyes hen, you’ll be fine 🤞🏼
not end up like a Nikita!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ll make ye a wee bowl a anemic stovies ma luvlie fir yer anniversary celebrations🎊🥔❤
I will bring the traditional Italian boiled then casseroled spag bol my lovelie. Maybe we could all go doon the bingo after. Just don’t let me near they * points finger at bottle of aperol * drinks, they have me oan the flair. @menopausalmargrit why don’t you do a giveaway at this milestone moment?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ll set up a hot chocolate station in the colour MDF so we can all have a drink in the colour brown, but not a chocolate drink as Melv disnae like chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fucks sake lads, I’ve been awol for the last couple of days so had a few wee bespoke boujee pages to catch up on. All I’ve got to say is *chefs kiss* to each and every one of you. I’ve had a crappy couple of days and youse have all made things a bit brighter tonight. Bring on Monday ma loveliees, we go on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It might be the sun and the aperol & lemonades talking but youse are aw amazing!!!! Actually laugh so hard at these threads!!!! Coming up tae ma 2 year anniversary (December) oan here, but a don’t want a big fuss so don’t try and get me hunners a stuff!!!

Mwah xxxx
We'll club together and get Maz to record a personal message video for you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@menopausalmargrit I’ve always chanted you oan fae the rooftops hen and am so happy you’ve reached this milestone! 2! Years!
As always am late to the party and all the good gifts are gone.
I gift you the biggest tattie heart 🥔 ♥ and tonsa luv mwah mwah 😘 😘

Nothin else tae tell yeez, so aye and so forth X x x x TG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Very excited now, looking forward to Margrit day on tattle. 😍 Am making Margrit eve boxes for me and Mr D. Xx small pj's, Frozen dvd/VHS tape, a classy drink maybe irn bru.
Actually Margrit ma lovelie, you make me howl. 😍😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Very excited now, looking forward to Margrit day on tattle. 😍 Am making Margrit eve boxes for me and Mr D. Xx small pj's, Frozen dvd/VHS tape, a classy drink maybe irn bru.
True Mario style would be to hit up b&m and get their own bespoke “iron brew” ma lovelie. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ma lovelie, I would like to gift you a wee bespoke candle for your Margrit day box. Let me know your colour scheme and al get t work. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ma lovelie, I would like to gift you a wee bespoke candle for your Margrit day box. Let me know your colour scheme and al get t work. 😘
Not quite matching shades of grey plush, bamboo accents, with a bit of the bathroom green and gold. Ooh and some hand painted black bits with cat fur stuck in them, like the front door entry phone. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mwah xxxx
awww I’ll get you “opalex” so your hair will be as lush and healthy as our Marion’s. And a bespoke SPF my lovelie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not quite matching shades of grey plush, bamboo accents, with a bit of the bathroom green and gold. Ooh and some hand painted black bits with cat fur stuck in them, like the front door entry phone. 😂
Do you stay with Marion ma lovelie? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Mwah xxxx
Two boxes of creme eggs and a big bottle of margritmosa coming right up hen 😘 tattie smooches xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.