Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does make a lot of sense as to why he would be with Mario. To be with Mario you’d have to be a twit.

Deek is a c@&# pass it on. I hope we don’t hear a horror story about poor Rayn now 🤣🤣
I’m just waiting for Rayn to gouge Marion’s eyes out one of these days. She’s plotting something. 🤣🤣
Awww I always thought wee Deek looks like a lovely wee soul. Maybe he was oot of the special fags that day??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As someone who went off Dezza a good while ago, I'm loving the tea but remain convinced Melvin on his best day is still a far bigger knob than Dezza on his worst.
All is still right with the world 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe wee Derek had the media wall built around him and he’s stuck behind the small tv? We haven’t seen him for ages. Maybe the derek rumours have extended Marions hiatus from the gram. Either that or his new bespoke vinyl flooring has been delayed 💎😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When did a TV on the wall become a media wall? If you have a clock on the wall is it a time wall, or a picture makes a wall a Tate gallery wall!! It’s a bleeping wall hung TV!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Maybe they’re actually under the new lino? Somebody better get round there pronto with criss, joos and a phone charger for them

FE50A622-3346-4357-97B2-9D2E1C9D7B1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely Marion him self has a good laugh when he reads these bespoke threads. Funniest thread on here nae debates. Our page, our rules ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely Marion him self has a good laugh when he reads these bespoke threads. Funniest thread on here nae debates. Our page, our rules ma lovelies.
I agree it's 100% the best thread with a great bunch of lovelies. 😘 💎 🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm giving him a wave, because I still think he's nosing while he's off the grid 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree it's 100% the best thread with a great bunch of lovelies. 😘 💎 🥔
It might be the sun and the aperol & lemonades talking but youse are aw amazing!!!! Actually laugh so hard at these threads!!!! Coming up tae ma 2 year anniversary (December) oan here, but a don’t want a big fuss so don’t try and get me hunners a stuff!!!

Mwah xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
It might be the sun and the aperol & lemonades talking but youse are aw amazing!!!! Actually laugh so hard at these threads!!!! Coming up tae ma 2 year anniversary (December) oan here, but a don’t want a big fuss so don’t try and get me hunners a stuff!!!

Mwah xxxx
I’ll make ye a wee bowl a anemic stovies ma luvlie fir yer anniversary celebrations🎊🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Mwah xxxx
Sounds like you had a great wee day oot Margrit ma lovelie. 😘 We will aw club together and gift you a bottle of Mumosa, a bottle of Aperol and a candle in the scent 'smell the wealth' for your anniversary. 💎 🥔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Mwah xxxx
I'll puncture a shop bought balloon in your honour ma darlin 🥔 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.