Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@menopausalmargrit ill take it upon masel to organise some bespoke entertainment for the day of dawn in your honour. A wis thinking we can get a wee green baw and hide it for a game of #bawwatch and when you find it we can all get oan oor size 4 plastic primark winklepickers and kick it aboot!

Karaoke after that around the criss table with joos to wet oor whistle. Whitney Houston songs ONLY nae fecking debates! Dancing optional, but sweaty pyjamas and tattie hearts required lovelies. It’s jist the rules. Mwah mwah 💋
And if anyone forgets the lyrics to her songs we can read them from the bespoke eBay song artwork, complete with incorrect lyrics

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Get him to lend you that nylon animal print blouse. 😂

We don't need him ma lovelie, this is the Margrit thread now. Oi @menopausalmargrit pics of your boiled roast fried dinner immediately, so we can rip it to shreds admire it.
Ohhhh.... ahh had no idea, ma lovelie.... have had a busy few days so not been awn the thread! 🧐

duck you, Marlon - you're not needed anymore, HEN! 💁🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't worry folks he'll be back soon. Is it not this week he's going on his eyebrow journey? He'll need to be on showing off or he won't get them for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If he doesn’t show his face soon I'm going to assume he's split up with Derek. Bet he's packing all his wax melts and the wonky table leg. Hope his auntie takes him back. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If he doesn’t show his face soon I'm going to assume he's split up with Derek. Bet he's packing all his wax melts and the wonky table leg. Hope his auntie takes him back. 😂
I'm was actually thinking the same thing about him and Derek being split up, but then i thought that last time he went on a extended period of hiding. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm was actually thinking the same thing about him and Derek being split up, but then i thought that last time he went on a extended period of hiding. 🤔
Fingers crossed they've had a row. They will split up at some point, Mario is a selfish nightmare with real spending issues.

Hello ma lovelies, on Margrit Day I am going to dress up with a leg mop 🦵 ne debates 😉. 🥔❤
Well @Noseybonk guess who was on a serious call just now, when suddenly your post about dressing up as a leg mop popped into ma head. Clutched ma nose like Mario. 😕😭😂👃

• Haha
Oh ma lovelies, on ma lunch break a treatit maself to his “My say…” on his highlights. I actually have tears streaming doon ma face at how deluded he is.

TEN TIMES OOTA TEN MA LOVELIES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Even when he has gone awol without prior announcement he usually does one story saying “i’m fine me lovelies” etc. The amount of dm’s he must have by now asking if he’s ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had a wee check on his social blade, and he loses followers everyday! 😂😂

The wee scrotum has been on in the last few days unfollowing people too, so much for your comma Marion! You’ve obviously no got the brains to come up with any fresh ‘content’ 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
I’ve only been following this thread since the start of the year, is he in the habit of taking a wee sabbatical? Maybe he’s took a wee holiday abroad, booked some appointments for house viewings, working a 40 hour week… or have I got this bleep all wrong this entire time 😏

I hope she disnae take him back. He’s probably doon the seafront in Ayrshire trying to build an igloo oot his wax melts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well ma lovelies, I have had time to re watch marios highlights. Well there’s some absolute gems there isn’t there?! Ma personal favs have to be the hundreds of chat talking pure tit stories. Or maybe it’s the insane amount of make up but let’s no forget he’s no professional aye. Or even the dyson hairdryer highlight for his 3 hairs. There’s just so many to choose from ma lovelies.
Also, I’ve noticed over the last 6 months the amount of money he’s spent on the postage stamp - all the stuff in the hallway, the living room, the kitchen. I know a lot is gifted but they piss money up the wall. So aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A'hm fine ma lovelies absolutely fine. Just clutching ma hoosecoat and even though I'm on a comma break, I'm still liking posts tagged, me in Avamay nae debates aye and so forth gotta earn that commission

8065D909-2493-44D8-A697-50528012A844.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
A'hm fine ma lovelies absolutely fine. Just clutching ma hoosecoat and even though I'm on a comma break, I'm still liking posts tagged, me in Avamay nae debates aye and so forth gotta earn that commission

View attachment 618672
That beek, each and every time i see it I'm shocked at the size of it. 😳 Maybe his comma break is because he's been away on a beek journey, getting it made smaller and he doesn't want all his lovelies seeing him with a bashed up bruised face.
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well ma lovelies, I have had time to re watch marios highlights. Well there’s some absolute gems there isn’t there?! Ma personal favs have to be the hundreds of chat talking pure tit stories. Or maybe it’s the insane amount of make up but let’s no forget he’s no professional aye. Or even the dyson hairdryer highlight for his 3 hairs. There’s just so many to choose from ma lovelies.
Also, I’ve noticed over the last 6 months the amount of money he’s spent on the postage stamp - all the stuff in the hallway, the living room, the kitchen. I know a lot is gifted but they piss money up the wall. So aye and so forth.
It’s the postman wan for me, nae debates. That poor poor man has to spend the rest of his days knowing he has come face to face with Marions wee button mushroom. Imagine going about your day delivering parcels, only to be greeted by Maribo in the nud
9EC2D2D4-3FDA-44D0-A4F8-5A334EC61BFA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I had a wee check on his social blade, and he loses followers everyday! 😂😂

The wee scrotum has been on in the last few days unfollowing people too, so much for your comma Marion! You’ve obviously no got the brains to come up with any fresh ‘content’ 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Could it be the end of the journeee ma lovelies? 😢 Or will be bounce back just like he did in that Blackpool photo? Hold onto your hoosecoat gang cos something tells me there's more to come 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.