Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You all have a very short memory. Being a cleaner Marion has built polis Scotland from the grooond up over the last few months. He needs the rest. 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just had to comment on this thread.
I've been reading along for a fair few days now and I can honestly say I've never laughed as much as I have at all your comments.
😂😂😂
Funniest thread on here 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Right, enough Marion. Come out, come out wherever you ur. You’ve taken a comma now it’s time to return

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Very excited now, looking forward to Margrit day on tattle. 😍 Am making Margrit eve boxes for me and Mr D. Xx small pj's, Frozen dvd/VHS tape, a classy drink maybe irn bru.
Actually Margrit ma lovelie, you make me howl. 😍😘
Hello ma lovelies, on Margrit Day I am going to dress up with a leg mop 🦵 ne debates 😉. 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think we should all celebrate @menopausalmargrit anniversary with a bespoke Mario high tea, followed by a bespoke smell the wealth cheese board. Followed by lashings of mumosa.
All on a tapas table from Danyell’s. We shall clink glasses, (purchased from B&M) on the exact time margrit joined Tattle. While wearing a non flammable housecoat, that we clutch while wiping tears away of pure joy, that this thread brings us.
But before the celebration’s can begin, we will all nip round to Mazda’s and do our hair using his Dyson hairdryer. Pat under our eyes with some bespoke cream.
Have a spray of dettol, or Tesco’s own bathroom spray. Mixed in with the fresh scent of cat tit.
Hopefully by then we would have had Mario’s bedroom wardrobe journey.
Love this thread, I wonder when Mario reads it if he laughs, oh well I do. That’s all that matters. 🥔 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think we should all celebrate @menopausalmargrit anniversary with a bespoke Mario high tea, followed by a bespoke smell the wealth cheese board. Followed by lashings of mumosa.
All on a tapas table from Danyell’s. We shall clink glasses, (purchased from B&M) on the exact time margrit joined Tattle. While wearing a non flammable housecoat, that we clutch while wiping tears away of pure joy, that this thread brings us.
But before the celebration’s can begin, we will all nip round to Mazda’s and do our hair using his Dyson hairdryer. Pat under our eyes with some bespoke cream.
Have a spray of dettol, or Tesco’s own bathroom spray. Mixed in with the fresh scent of cat tit.
Hopefully by then we would have had Mario’s bedroom wardrobe journey.
Love this thread, I wonder when Mario reads it if he laughs, oh well I do. That’s all that matters. 🥔 ❤
Marion only laughs at his own fake stories. He wouldn’t understand half of what’s written on here ma lovelie. 💎

And yes tae aw yer suggestions. A hope he’ll gee me a wee shot of his bronzing balls.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Marion only laughs at his own fake stories. He wouldn’t understand half of what’s written on here ma lovelie. 💎

And yes tae aw yer suggestions. A hope he’ll gee me a wee shot of his bronzing balls.
Hopefully to top it all off you’ll get yourself a VIP. Then enduring Mario will all be worth it. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think he’s fucked the comma off and having a full stop instead, come on maz, we’re running out of material, where are youuuuu! Ya wee prick 🤡🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@menopausalmargrit I’ll take ye a wee walk round Dargavel hen, stop off at M&S for a wee takeaway luncheon deal. We’ll need to keep our eyes peeled if wee Deeks on shift mind we don’t want to end up, up that Royal Alexandra

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@menopausalmargrit I’ll take ye a wee walk round Dargavel hen, stop off at M&S for a wee takeaway luncheon deal. We’ll need to keep our eyes peeled if wee Deeks on shift mind we don’t want to end up, up that Royal Alexandra
Seems oor Margrit has a full day a head a her way the anniversary. @menopausalmargrit Youll needty be up at 3 in the morning, dae ur washing, gut the hoose and be ready for 6 for aw yer outings.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seems oor Margrit has a full day a head a her way the anniversary. @menopausalmargrit Youll needty be up at 3 in the morning, dae ur washing, gut the hoose and be ready for 6 for aw yer outings.
when else do you gut yer hoose ma lovelie? Nothing says selfish bleep quite like a shark and washing machine going at 3 in the morning!!!

Marion is geein me a full make over oan the day of ma anniversary. Blow drying ma 3 hairs in 19 seconds with the dyson and then tappy tapping ma face with aw his staypul products before geein me an orange face and white neck. I’ll be oan live aw day with the baby doll filter oan.

Am such a lucky lassie (like Rayn)!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
when else do you gut yer hoose ma lovelie? Nothing says selfish bleep quite like a shark and washing machine going at 3 in the morning!!!

Marion is geein me a full make over oan the day of ma anniversary. Blow drying ma 3 hairs in 19 seconds with the dyson and then tappy tapping ma face with aw his staypul products before geein me an orange face and white neck. I’ll be oan live aw day with the baby doll filter oan.

Dinnae forget to invite Gail and Elaine, hen. They’re pure chanting your spining diamond on from the rooftops and through the flairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I hope he's nae organising your outfit for the day asweel ma lovelie? Would it be those skin tight leggings, holey t-shirt and those cheapo primark shoes or would it be the wee fuzzy felt hoosecoat, donut socks and slippers? 😘 💎 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@menopausalmargrit ill take it upon masel to organise some bespoke entertainment for the day of dawn in your honour. A wis thinking we can get a wee green baw and hide it for a game of #bawwatch and when you find it we can all get oan oor size 4 plastic primark winklepickers and kick it aboot!

Karaoke after that around the criss table with joos to wet oor whistle. Whitney Houston songs ONLY nae fecking debates! Dancing optional, but sweaty pyjamas and tattie hearts required lovelies. It’s jist the rules. Mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Get him to lend you that nylon animal print blouse. 😂

I see the attention seeking wee ballbag isnae back as yet? 🙄😂
We don't need him ma lovelie, this is the Margrit thread now. Oi @menopausalmargrit pics of your boiled roast fried dinner immediately, so we can rip it to shreds admire it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.