Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened that Derek got the sack must have been something bad??☕

Meantime I’m getting hot flushes with the vision of wee deek in some sort of security uniform 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder what happened that Derek got the sack must have been something bad??☕

Meantime I’m getting hot flushes with the vision of wee deek in some sort of security uniform 🥵
Honestly he didnt go into much detail about what happened to the person. Just said he was in charge. I dont think this company has permanent supervisors more like different team leaders for each night, he made decision and someone got really hurt so it was an immediate dismissal

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s hardly surprising Derek made the wrong decision, he’s been going out with Marion for years and is a few fries short of a happy meal.

Dae some mare digging @Walnutss hen, we’re aw chanting you oan fae the roof tops!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It’s hardly surprising Derek made the wrong decision, he’s been going out with Marion for years and is a few fries short of a happy meal.

Dae some mare digging @Walnutss hen, we’re aw chanting you oan fae the roof tops!!!
I'll ask him. He didnt even know who mario was I had said to him do u know u live a stones throw away from theee mario. It wasnt till I sent him the pic he had seen them both in the shop next to theirs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've been debating whether to write this or not for a little while. It's not great tea but it does add a bit into the mario folklore.
My friend used to work with Derek not in m&s before that ..I dunno if I should say where. Anyway Derek was the team leader/supervisor one night until he made a decision that resulted in a customer getting hurt quite badly. He was then sacked.
My friend didnt even realise he then lived across the road from derek and mario till after this happened. He says derek is horrible and aggressive but he doesnt know mario
Nooooooooo don't burst my bubble about wee Deek!

We were rooting for you Deek ... we were ALL rooting for you

But maybe it brought down karmer on his arse and that is why he's stuck in the flat with Marion for the rest of eternity?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Although it wouldn’t surprise me if Derek’s quite nasty like Mario I wouldn’t be so quick to write him off. Everybody has bad days and can make mistakes but that doesn’t make you a bad person. I’m still convinced Marions kidnapped Derek anyway, who would willingly live with that bleep? no wonder wee Rayn tried to jump out the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well ma lovelies, a had planned tae gut ma hoose the day but it’s 22 degrees ootside so a done a Marion and wipe roon everything. Off to the pub a go.

Happy Sunday!!!! We got this!!!! 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Although it wouldn’t surprise me if Derek’s quite nasty like Mario I wouldn’t be so quick to write him off. Everybody has bad days and can make mistakes but that doesn’t make you a bad person. I’m still convinced Marions kidnapped Derek anyway, who would willingly live with that bleep? no wonder wee Rayn tried to jump out the window.
I pray she's finally made a break for freedom 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well ma lovelies, a had planned tae gut ma hoose the day but it’s 22 degrees ootside so a done a Marion and wipe roon everything. Off to the pub a go.

Happy Sunday!!!! We got this!!!! 💎
Aw ma luvlie i um champion ye on fae the rooftops hen!! kick sunday’s arse!! don’t have too many aperol spritz or you’ll be hinging!! make sure to be back up the road for 9 to get aw cozy aswell!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet he's spitting and spinning after this bit of juicy news. That no matter how many breaks he has it never stops and there's always people with tea to spill about him or deek

Bet his menopausal mafia have been inundating him with messages about stuff they've read on here , purely by chance of course:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:hi hens how are youse all on this new dawn of day bunch silly cows. Now run back to your beaky master and tell him about all you've read on here. Might make him come back 😆 🤣

Screenshot_20210531-162716_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210330-153001_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know there’s a few Derek fans here but I’ve always thought he was guilty by association with Marion and kinda thick. I mean you’d have to be pumping that. So bleeping something up doesn’t surprise me - but I suppose we are only human and make mistakes 🤷‍♂️ It’s Rayn I do feel sorry for. Living with those 2 numpties.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s been quiet for ages and Deeks been MIA so I’m hoping he’s managed to escape and Moira is in mourning #freebritneyderek

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well ma lovelies I am feeling very fragile today after a night oot on the Aperol spritz. I note oor Maz is still MIA/sulking however I am very much enjoying the Deek tea ☕ Like others have said, I always thought he was a wee bit simple but harmless enough. This revelation has shook me to my core or maybe it's just ma come doon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know there’s a few Derek fans here but I’ve always thought he was guilty by association with Marion and kinda thick. I mean you’d have to be pumping that. So bleeping something up doesn’t surprise me - but I suppose we are only human and make mistakes 🤷‍♂️ It’s Rayn I do feel sorry for. Living with those 2 numpties.
Yeah, and IF this is true about Deek, then it makes them well suited to each other. And lets face it, what "normal" person could live with someone like Maz, because l know l couldn't.

We watch and wait lads 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Marion’s media wall has collapsed, pass it on.

or he’s lost his hoosecoat and can’t do any stories, pass that on tae.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Feel like miss Marple. *considers evidence* well oor Deek has approx 3.5 brain cells, so a mistake isn't a surprise, someone giving him responsibility is though.
My mum has a telephone voice, butter wouldn't melt etc, now I wonder if Derek has the insta equivalent of that, he's really a miniature raging hulk unless the camera is on him. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.