Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning my little chickadees!. Was out with friends yesterday, so l was hoping to have at least 4-5 pages to catch up on.
Maz, you've let the team down!👎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning my little chickadees!. Was out with friends yesterday, so l was hoping to have at least 4-5 pages to catch up on.
Maz, you've let the team down!👎
He’s put a comma in his life hen. Nae debates.

The wee bellend will be back oncest he’s found a company to gift him his new flairs. I hope he went to Carpet Kerr looking for a freebie and they told him where to go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Big mamas had carpet Kerr in doing her kitchen floor looks like it was all bought n paid for….Mario will be looking for it gifted no doubt!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello ma lovelies, i hope you are all well. This thread has fairly been quiter the last couple of days since Marion went into hiding AGAIN.

I started reading Marion's 1st thread on here to see what laughs i could have but it's not quite the same as the laughs on the current thread. Hurry on back Marion ma lovelie! 😘 💎 🥔
I miss him too. Especially when I’ve had a drink. He just goes so well with a bottle of wine in the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I miss him too. Especially when I’ve had a drink. He just goes so well with a bottle of wine in the evening.
This thread is the absolute best when you’re drunk😂 especially when you know you’ve been on the lethal aperol spritz.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Still M.I.A but fret ye not ma lovelies. This is just the annual summer sabbatical from the gram which takes place in quick succession to Danyell gifting him something. Last year's sabbatical came directly after the gift of the tapas and joooos table. So far, so normal, so aye and so forth 😀

The only debate for us aw is whether he'll be back before or after the 2B's (brows and botox).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’ll be back once the new flooring is fitted. Probably having it fitted when Scotland are playing the euros so our poor wee Derek can’t have an hours peace to watch it. So aye ma we hens, his page his rules and all that. 🥔 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hola ma lovelies!!

Just popping by to let youse aw know that am ABSOLUTERLEYYY FINE! Don’t worry aboot me, it’s just insta reality!!!!

Anyway, a thought we would’ve seen him this weekend as I’ve seen a lot of cleaning pages getting gifted vouchers for Poundstretcher but he’s probably been left oot.

Tons a love🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hola ma lovelies!!

Just popping by to let youse aw know that am ABSOLUTERLEYYY FINE! Don’t worry aboot me, it’s just insta reality!!!!

Anyway, a thought we would’ve seen him this weekend as I’ve seen a lot of cleaning pages getting gifted vouchers for Poundstretcher but he’s probably been left oot.

Tons a love🥔
I thought for sure he'd have had a knee trembler over receiving the pink stuff sonic scrubber set I've seen knocking about the gram too.

He's going to have lots to show when he bounces back 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve also seen two cleaning pages putting dettol in their air diffusers. I’ve never fancied my house smelling like a hospital ward but each to their own.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve also seen two cleaning pages putting dettol in their air diffusers. I’ve never fancied my house smelling like a hospital ward but each to their own.
Why oh why would you want your home to smell like (what my granny would call) a public urinal. Amazing. I've had the windows open, Mr D hasn't jumped out. Sigh, so selfish. So my home smells of fresh air and the sweet peas I've grown. ☺

• Haha
  • Sick
I've been debating whether to write this or not for a little while. It's not great tea but it does add a bit into the mario folklore.
My friend used to work with Derek not in m&s before that ..I dunno if I should say where. Anyway Derek was the team leader/supervisor one night until he made a decision that resulted in a customer getting hurt quite badly. He was then sacked.
My friend didnt even realise he then lived across the road from derek and mario till after this happened. He says derek is horrible and aggressive but he doesnt know mario

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I've been debating whether to write this or not for a little while. It's not great tea but it does add a bit into the mario folklore.
My friend used to work with Derek not in m&s before that ..I dunno if I should say where. Anyway Derek was the team leader/supervisor one night until he made a decision that resulted in a customer getting hurt quite badly. He was then sacked.
My friend didnt even realise he then lived across the road from derek and mario till after this happened. He says derek is horrible and aggressive but he doesnt know mario
Wow, they do say the quiet ones are the worst, so l wonder if he's in that bracket 😕

L
small man syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do tell more, what got him sacked ma lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well, I’ve nearly finished my first bottle but that’s sobered me right up. Wee cute as a button Dirk?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell me more, tell me more, like does he have a car? Or just the air fresheners?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I love tea as much as the next person, but …… no one lives across the road from them there are only properties on their side of the street, before living there Mario lived with his aunt in Ayrshire so I don’t trust this bit of info. PLEASE find out more, spill the tea on the ‘incident’ I am here for it.

Reactions: 21
Sounds like the said incident was something related to H&S or security - but like the other Lovelies I wanna knooooow what it was

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.