Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been debating whether to write this or not for a little while. It's not great tea but it does add a bit into the mario folklore.
My friend used to work with Derek not in m&s before that ..I dunno if I should say where. Anyway Derek was the team leader/supervisor one night until he made a decision that resulted in a customer getting hurt quite badly. He was then sacked.
My friend didnt even realise he then lived across the road from derek and mario till after this happened. He says derek is horrible and aggressive but he doesnt know mario
This doesn’t really surprise me as cute as Derek is he’s thick as two short planks! He’d need to be to live with oor Margo!!!!!!!

parking my arse here for more tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve also seen two cleaning pages putting dettol in their air diffusers. I’ve never fancied my house smelling like a hospital ward but each to their own.
Eww the last time my house smelled like dettol was when my daughter spewed her guts up with a stomach bug, we'd had Spag Bol for tea too 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Right I've poured a glass of wine and am here for more tea on wee Deek....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This doesn’t really surprise me as cute as Derek is he’s thick as two short planks! He’d need to be to live with oor Margo!!!!!!!

parking my arse here for more tea ☕
Sorry ma lovelie, we have only got coffee or biscuit tea. Or if ye really want tae get rowdy a could pour ye a wee aperol and lemonade?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry ma lovelie, we have only got coffee or biscuit tea. Or if ye really want tae get rowdy a could pour ye a wee aperol and lemonade?
How kind Magrit al have a wee bikkie Tea thanks , that aperol is far too strong for me last time I drank it I was lying on my back like a deed beetle ma lovlie😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How kind Magrit al have a wee bikkie Tea thanks , that aperol is far too strong for me last time I drank it I was lying on my back like a deed beetle ma lovlie😂
A can pure relate hen, blows the tights right aff me if a have too many.

A wee bar of chocolate hen? Al no have wan as a absoluterley hate chocolate!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love tea as much as the next person, but …… no one lives across the road from them there are only properties on their side of the street, before living there Mario lived with his aunt in Ayrshire so I don’t trust this bit of info. PLEASE find out more, spill the tea on the ‘incident’ I am here for it.
When I say across the road I'm talking across the the road in the "new houses" at the school
Dont trust the info😂😂 aye cos I'd just come here and make it up after never posting here. 😴😴

Well, I’ve nearly finished my first bottle but that’s sobered me right up. Wee cute as a button Dirk?
Apparently so said how small he was aswell
I always thought derek the nicer of the two

Sounds like the said incident was something related to H&S or security - but like the other Lovelies I wanna knooooow what it was
Security. My friends still works there so I dont wanna say too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We were rooting for you Deek ... we were ALL rooting for you

But maybe it brought down karmer on his arse and that is why he's stuck in the flat with Marion for the rest of eternity?
Maybe!
I‘m sure someone has seen him at Markies and said he’s helpful and nice. 🤷‍♀️
I’m doing a Mario when his klarna bill comes through and burying my head in the sand.
Derek is a wee darling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe!
I’m doing a Mario when his klarna bill comes through and burying my head in the sand.
Derek is a wee darling
It does make a lot of sense as to why he would be with Mario. To be with Mario you’d have to be a twit.

Deek is a c@&# pass it on. I hope we don’t hear a horror story about poor Rayn now 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe!
Derek is a wee darling
M&S have incredibly high standards tbf, behave like a twit and you're out. I used to work for them. I still miss the discount 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
M&S have incredibly high standards tbf, behave like a twit and you're out. I used to work for them. I still miss the discount 😫
I was in getting my shopping in M&S today and commented that staff are always really nice and happy. Please tell me it’s not all false?

Reactions: 16
I've been debating whether to write this or not for a little while. It's not great tea but it does add a bit into the mario folklore.
My friend used to work with Derek not in m&s before that ..I dunno if I should say where. Anyway Derek was the team leader/supervisor one night until he made a decision that resulted in a customer getting hurt quite badly. He was then sacked.
My friend didnt even realise he then lived across the road from derek and mario till after this happened. He says derek is horrible and aggressive but he doesnt know mario

We were rooting for you Deek ... we were ALL rooting for you

But maybe it brought down karmer on his arse and that is why he's stuck in the flat with Marion for the rest of eternity?

I think we all knew deep down. I mean what kind of person could honestly be with and put up with Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.