Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I complained to his brow salon that they are celebrating a man who doesn't wear a mask, therefore endangering others and himself...and they replied!!
Not a chance he is exempt. Can’t believe we are the only country in the world that has people who are exempt from wearing masks. Loonasy!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I think we should all celebrate @menopausalmargrit anniversary with a bespoke Mario high tea, followed by a bespoke smell the wealth cheese board. Followed by lashings of mumosa.
All on a tapas table from Danyell’s. We shall clink glasses, (purchased from B&M) on the exact time margrit joined Tattle. While wearing a non flammable housecoat, that we clutch while wiping tears away of pure joy, that this thread brings us.
But before the celebration’s can begin, we will all nip round to Mazda’s and do our hair using his Dyson hairdryer. Pat under our eyes with some bespoke cream.
Have a spray of dettol, or Tesco’s own bathroom spray. Mixed in with the fresh scent of cat shit.
Hopefully by then we would have had Mario’s bedroom wardrobe journey.
Love this thread, I wonder when Mario reads it if he laughs, oh well I do. That’s all that matters. 🥔 ❤
Marion only laughs at his own fake stories. He wouldn’t understand half of what’s written on here ma lovelie. 💎

And yes tae aw yer suggestions. A hope he’ll gee me a wee shot of his bronzing balls.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Babybail93

VIP Member
As if that wee scrote is mask exempt. 😡 if he were we’d have 4,000 story dots about it, and then have it saved as a highlight.

Scummy, selfish tramp

• Angry

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
If Scotland lose this game it’ll be Marions fault for not posting a good luck post to them. They were all relying on his constant positivity to push them through…

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidMarion

I’m having a nose through his old highlights, these were well before I found the joys of Maz. This on the bathroom highlights!

A basket of towels right behind the toilet 🤮 not to worry though. “These is fae show, naebody is tae youse theses at All!”

View attachment 619940

In this gem he also tells us the wallpaper “was expensive!! So expensive!! So aye. Very DEAR!!!” 😂
I asked him a long time ago where he got his bathroom wallpaper, he said it was specially made for him!! 🤔🤥😂🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Oooh late to the new thread, delays at Mazport control as the bespoke nikita sniffer dugs ran round smelling the wealth. Now someone get me an Ape Roll quick...

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Happy Friday ma lovelies!!!!! We’ve got this!!!!

Ahm just over here living ma life as I should!! Nothing else tae tell yeez, ahm dead boring, so aye!

Much love, M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello ma lovelies how aw youse all. Ahm fine ahm fine jus on a wee comma break in ma ain lane getting some much needed class and a pamper sesh for me and ma girlie's ready for aw wee night out down the MECCA from or wee hen shellys and her drops of youth as youse aw no I didnae use any old shite for my sensitive haggard old skin tons of luv mwah mwah x x

My favourite Mario moment

The teeth, hair, eyebrows and makeup all come together in an explosion that is the Paisley horror show

"It wis at the hawns o me"

Translation: Falling out and going so long without speaking to my one-time bestie was entirely my fault.

We remember, Melvin.

Edited to add an important comma 😉

'
Right?! When he said " She left the biggest trail of glitter behind her" I felt bad because I was like she a snail now ? Why can't he just say somehing nice and normal! like she had a bubbly personality that cheered everyone up or she had a smile that brightened a room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Sigh, where to start.
He could've just had insta on his tablet, look at it in the evenings, or when he's done his two hour shift.
He could sign out on his phone, log in when he's free.
But no, he now has more phones than brain cells.
FYI Mario, burner phones are for dodgy arrangements, trolls have to have them (yes me, what) so do drug dealers etc.. A part time cleaner with a dying insta account and debt up to his eyeballs does not need two phones. Work phones are for just that, work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Straight from the mouth of oor Marion: GO LIVE YOUR LIFES. Be free. Spine bright like diamonds. Wherever you go, smell the wealth. He'll be back WHEN HE'S BACK and not before

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
**bought, not brought!**

I’ve just been thinking about his ‘break’

I’m fine, absolutely fine ma lovelies

Imagine if him and deek have split up 😯

Derek keeps the house and Marlon moves back in with his ma and pa 🤣
I don’t even think his parents will have him. I’m sure he used to live with an aunt. That’s when he had the red room of doom. The one that looked like a Virgin Holidays concession in Debenhams.

He’s always been an interior design trend setter, hen

• Haha
Reactions: 31

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Seems oor Margrit has a full day a head a her way the anniversary. @menopausalmargrit Youll needty be up at 3 in the morning, dae ur washing, gut the hoose and be ready for 6 for aw yer outings.
when else do you gut yer hoose ma lovelie? Nothing says selfish cunt quite like a shark and washing machine going at 3 in the morning!!!

Marion is geein me a full make over oan the day of ma anniversary. Blow drying ma 3 hairs in 19 seconds with the dyson and then tappy tapping ma face with aw his staypul products before geein me an orange face and white neck. I’ll be oan live aw day with the baby doll filter oan.

Am such a lucky lassie (like Rayn)!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Just had a quick look at the comments 🤮 what is wrong with people!
One person has commented along the lines of “oh hun is it trolls again? Fuck the trolls” 🙄 no hun, he’s just an attention seeking little scrote and in the absence of no new “content” aka stuff to show off, is trying to get attention by implying there’s something wrong. Ugh. These insta idiots can get in the bin!

• Haha