Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Hi ma lovelies. I’ve been a bit down the last few days and having a rough time. Just want to thank youse aw for making me laugh and taking my mind off things.
Tattie hearts for youse aw mwah mwah 🥔 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Ma lovelies sit down and get some class and stop hounding him he will be back when he’s ready. He’s taking time to put some commas in his life before it’s time to put a full stop. I’m really hoping this means he’s enrolled into some basic literacy course?
Came here to say the same thing 😂😂 Hopefully he's off on a GCSE English jurnee 🙏

Sit tight ma lovelies, patron saint of small businesses Marion will be back sooner than you can mispronounce Olaplex! 💎🥔

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Auch this is pure lovely to wake uptae - we are going through these threads quicker than Marion goes through #gifted items.

Love youse aw 🥔💎 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Booboo76

VIP Member
I think he’s fucked the comma off and having a full stop instead, come on maz, we’re running out of material, where are youuuuu! Ya wee prick 🤡🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
Omg Tommy two phones, sort your life out maz why do you need two phones, you can’t keep up with insta on one coz we all know you can’t stay off it even when you’re supposedly taking a comma, my god he’s laughable and the fact he made a post just to tell us, get in the bin, dickhead, your not that important to have two 🤡🤭🤣

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’m having a nose through his old highlights, these were well before I found the joys of Maz. This on the bathroom highlights!

A basket of towels right behind the toilet 🤮 not to worry though. “These is fae show, naebody is tae youse theses at All!”

F5A2D5B3-8ABB-46E8-A58A-AA942A4481DC.jpeg

In this gem he also tells us the wallpaper “was expensive!! So expensive!! So aye. Very DEAR!!!” 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
New thread already ? These are going quick now... Just like Mario’s hair. Time to sit down and get some class, while perusing strangler fingers over the not cheeseboard and joos.
Smell the wealth ma lovelies on this new dawn of day and may your dreams come true tattie hearts mwah mwah x

EC3AC745-4AE3-4764-96B1-8B827962B8DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I'm missing him so much I put a towel over ma heed and inhaled a hot water and Flash Bathroom mix. Where for art thou Marion?

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Just in case anybody's jonesing fur a wee haul, I went to Tesco and got

A loaf
A dozen eggs
Bag of tatties
2 litres of gin (it's on offer, would be rude not to)
2 bags frozen mixed berries (aka fruity ice cubes)
Cat San

So in summation, im aff the morra, I'm having a Spanish omelette for dinner, getting pished, the cat's got a clean cludgie and I'll be on the roastit cheese for brekkie.

I love ma lane 🥔 💕 💎👌
Oh ma lovelie, Cat San none the less! I can smell the wealth through the screen and it’s awfy pungent. I’m taking a big whiff right now, I can smell the bags o cash fae here 💵 💰 See moira pretends to be wealthy and boujee tae but I bet wee Rayne is forced to empty her bowels in a litter box full of shredded newspaper because cat litter is awfy hard to beg for on Instagram. Poor wee cow.

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Isn’t 200 inches about 5 metres? 🤣🤣 his whole flat isn’t 5 metres long never mind a wall bare enough to project onto. Wee fanny. 💎🥔

• Haha