Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A uhm deed! How am ah just finding this singing highlight noo on this day of dawn! A canny breathe! Ahv pished ma bed, ahv woke ma wain up way ma hyena laughing, ahv woke ma doonstairs neighbours wains up aw thanks to the absaloot gem that is oor Marions singing highlights!! Thank youse aw fae the bottom of ma tattie heart, ahl never be the same again💎💎💎💎

Was this before the eyebroo and teef jurni?

On a side note, oor Deek is so handsome how in the fuckity duck did Marion pull him.. duck #FREEBRITNEY, #FREEDEEK🥺
Omg the capella version of Whitney Houston along wae his half eyebrows just finished me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely that bloody projector hurts her Kerry Katona eyes. A screen that size is too big for the size of his room. He’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is this scrotum pretending to be italian, bet he has never stepped foot on italian soil and he cant even make spag bol!
Excuse me ma lovelie but Marion goes to Castleveeeetchieee for dinner every week. Are you saying that’s not paying homage to his Italian heritage? KARMER ON YOUR ARSE HEN!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m exempt and have been told by my doctor to not wear one. I’m asthmatic but it’s gotten so much worse lately due to a chest infection and I genuinely really struggle to breath with the mask on. It’s awful. However if going into a shop etc il still wear one even though I shouldn’t because people like Mario have made it where I feel if I wear an exemption lanyard people will think I’m faking it. That’s really pissed me off :(

on a lighter note. I see his first highlight on his Instagram is “fashion” LOL…everyone must watch it.

• Sad
  • Haha
It’ll be a just for men jurnee next! Of course he’ll do it himself cos practise makes ok mwah 😘
Cannae wait 😂
He needs a hair transplant journeee ma luvlie, maybe then he can get proper use out of his olpex and dyson hairdryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is this scrotum pretending to be italian, bet he has never stepped foot on italian soil and he cant even make spag bol!
I used to work with someone like that. His mum owned an ice cream place with an Italian name so he changed his name from Martin to Mario!!!! He was as Italian as I am! Must be something about the name Mario eh? All wankers (with apologies to all the non wanky Marios out there obvs)

• Haha
Isn't that like the 4th 'absolute best in the business' brow place he's been to when he always says he'd never go anywhere else?? 🤔🤔🤔
This one is in Prestwick so someone has likely driven him as a bus or train from Paisley to Prestwick then Saltcoats and hame would take all day ma lovelies. Skin and blister maybe (Sister)?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn't that like the 4th 'absolute best in the business' brow place he's been to when he always says he'd never go anywhere else?? 🤔🤔🤔
This one is in Prestwick so someone has likely driven him as a bus or train from Paisley to Prestwick then Saltcoats and hame would take all day ma lovelies. Skin and blister maybe (Sister)?
Someone must’ve drove him about. If I remember correctly Prestwick is the Ayr train and Saltcoats is the Largs train, so no way would the lazy wee bleep get 2 seperate trains.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I complained to his brow salon that they are celebrating a man who doesn't wear a mask, therefore endangering others and himself...and they replied!!
exempt from wearing a mask but not from polluting his lungs with all the cleaning products and shite he sprays about the house - exempt my arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It would’ve been Derek ma lovelie. I mean he bought car air fresheners nearly a year ago so he must’ve passed his test by now.

• Haha
  • Heart
The sharpie brows, the £1.99 primark glasses, the teeth that look like they are about to fall out and the dry, scabby lips 🤮
Smell the wealth ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.